AA changed Flight times from Boston

We were booked on American Airlines Sunday September 18 to depart Logan Airport in mid afternoon following our Canada-New England cruise on Enchantment of the Seas. I just received an e-mail from AA advising that they changed our departure time to 11:30 a.m.

Enchantment is scheduled to disembark at 8:00 a.m.

Does anybody have any experience getting from the Black Falcoln Cruise Terminal in Boston over to Logan (on a Sunday morning)?

We planned on catching a taxi to the airport... Any wisdom out there? Are we going to have a problem? Advice?

Thanks.

Lightsluvr

I don't know where you are flying to/from or whether you can purchase any less expensive airfare now. But I did learn from several people on the Princess board that if an airline changes the time of your flight by even a few minutes you can demand a full refund. Check it out. Hope this may help you.

I think you should be fine. Airport is close and there is no 10000 disembarking in Boston (like in FLL or Miami), so baring late arrival of the ship there is nothing to worry about.

Why don't you just call AA and choose a different flight. They just did the same thing to me. If there are other flights that day that would work better for you they will gladly change it for you for free. Being rushed to get to the airport can really be stressful, try to make it easier on yourselves.

Carrie

The distance from the BFP to Logan Airport is approximately 2 1/2 miles, you only have to drive thru the Ted Williams tunnel which brings you directly into the airport. Nothing to worry about on a Sunday morning. You can get off the ship and be at your terminal in less than 10 min. If you are still uncomfortable, then by all means change your flight. If you are one of the 1st of the ship you should be at the airport NLT 9:30 AM.

The airport is only a couple of minutes away from the terminal---and there will be no traffic on a Sunday morning. You should be fine.

Sorry, but to say the airport is just a couple of minutes away from the terminal is just plain wrong. There is no way to get there that fast.

Archived