towel animals in gift shop?

Do they still sell those little towel animals in the gift shops onboard the Independence? I've read the gift shop onboard Independence is really bad. It's been a few years since I've been on Royal Caribbean (2 other cruise lines in between) and I've always wanted to get myself one and this time I decided I will. And if they have them, how much do they cost?

I was on the 15 Nov. 2013 IOS cruise. It was the first cruise after returning that morning from Europe. The gift shop was beyond bad compared to other RC ships I have been on. I did not see any towel animals and logo items were limited to one set of coffee mugs, a few drab T shirts and key chains.

Baseball caps with just the ships name on them were $15.00 compared to those sold in ports with the port name which were only $5.00.

I sailed on Independence of the Seas last March. The shops didn't seem to change their inventory much. For someone expecting the usual Royal Caribbean shops' merchandise, it was disappointing.

Even the Caribbean-themed items were "off" from what I had expected. Instead of having t-shirts and such saying "St. Maarten" or other locations on our itinerary, at best they offered generic "Caribbean" markings.

I wouldn't expect her inventory to change much from what she normally carries. Maybe you'll be brave enough to try a can of "Clotted Cream Biscuits".

The only towel animals we saw on the Nov. 15 sailing were the ones that appeared in our cabin in the evenings. The shops on Indy were really lacking and from what I read on this board, it seems to be the norm for Indy vs. other RCI ships. Disappointing.