Honeymoon Party?

geoherb

I signed us up to celebrate our honeymoon on the first leg of our back-to-back cruises. (We got married in August, but this is our first big trip since the wedding.) Is there some sort of party for honeymooners? If so, would it be tacky to sign us up as still celebrating on the second leg?

There's no party I have ever seen unless the wedding was onboard.. Typically the steward will decorate the cabin, you will get a special dessert at the table for dinner perhaps, and maybe a note from the captain or a special invite to see the bridge (less common than it used to be)...

I signed us up to celebrate our honeymoon on the first leg of our back-to-back cruises. (We got married in August, but this is our first big trip since the wedding.) Is there some sort of party for honeymooners? If so, would it be tacky to sign us up as still celebrating on the second leg?

The party should certainly continue on 12/26 !! :D:D

Congratulations!! I enjoyed meeting you both several years ago on the Crown. Perhaps our paths will cross again on another cruise!