I'm such a dork.

tree.critter

We leave early in the morning for short drive to Port Canaveral for Dream cruise. I'm excited mostly because it's the first time my husband will be able to cruise with me since 1992, it's only his second cruise, our 37th anniversary. Have been waiting almost a year since booking, talking about it and making plans..... hanging out here to keep current on as much cruise news as possible. Just got home from work and instead of starting the packing ritual what do I do..... come here to check roll call and see if anything new catches my interest.

Hmmmm...... something wrong here!! I think I better get my buttocks in gear and start that last load of laundry needed and get packing!!! I'm having a very difficult time today keeping focused and the whole day at work I was giving hubby a blow by blow report of what we were going to be doing 24 hours from now. Well folks .... it's 24 hours till muster drill now, think I'll go now and get started:D

Thanks to everyone for sharing this love of cruising, warts and all with us. Look forward to seeing everyone on the blue seas soon!!

We leave early in the morning for short drive to Port Canaveral for Dream cruise. I'm excited mostly because it's the first time my husband will be able to cruise with me since 1992, it's only his second cruise, our 37th anniversary. Have been waiting almost a year since booking, talking about it and making plans..... hanging out here to keep current on as much cruise news as possible. Just got home from work and instead of starting the packing ritual what do I do..... come here to check roll call and see if anything new catches my interest.

Hmmmm...... something wrong here!! I think I better get my buttocks in gear and start that last load of laundry needed and get packing!!! I'm having a very difficult time today keeping focused and the whole day at work I was giving hubby a blow by blow report of what we were going to be doing 24 hours from now. Well folks .... it's 24 hours till muster drill now, think I'll go now and get started:D

Thanks to everyone for sharing this love of cruising, warts and all with us. Look forward to seeing everyone on the blue seas soon!!

Enjoy your cruise! Let us all know how it went upon your return.

Get to Platinum and then you can take your dirty clothes on the cruise and let Carnival do your laundry.

Get to Platinum and then you can take your dirty clothes on the cruise and let Carnival do your laundry.

I'm baaacckk :D LMAO, now why didn't I think of that? This is my first platinum cruise!!

Golfadj, I'll make sure the crew and passengers keep the ship in good shape for you too!

Happy Platinum status!

I see you're off liine right now, hope you're packing!!

Thanks. It's 6 in the morning, here I sit on cc! Kind of almost done. I might not leave as early as usual and sit till 4. I know the ship and just how many pictures can one take? As stated before, I'm going solo. Couldn't find anyone to come with me even though it would be basically a free cruise for them.