NORWEGIAN DAWN - - Recent "Freestyle Daily" (Nov 2013)

DGP1111

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting the freestyle daily for each day. Looks like some of the entertainment has changed and some has not. Did you get a chance to hear the party band "great ideas? Is the Dawn still as musical I as remember her to be?

Coka:D

Edited by coka

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting the freestyle daily for each day. Looks like some of the entertainment has changed and some has not. Did you get a chance to hear the party band "great ideas? Is the Dawn still as musical I as remember her to be?

Oh, mostly definitely!! Live music was alive and splendid for the entire week.

Made me happy. :) . :)

At some point in past years, there was a 'happy hour' listed in the dailies, which typically had drink specials, such as 2-for-1. Were there any this cruise and if so, at which location?

It has been reported that they are no longer doing Happy Hour!:(

snow bunny

Does NCL not do a farewell show anymore? All I'm seeing in the dailies is Bollywood.

Farewell show with entertainers and big crew representation was definitely there, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. :)

Having the crew line the exit hallways saying, "Thanks for cruising NCL, and we hope to see you again" was (as always) a nice touch. :)

Farewell show with entertainers and big crew representation was definitely there, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. :)

Having the crew line the exit hallways saying, "Thanks for cruising NCL, and we hope to see you again" was (as always) a nice touch. :)

Fantastic, thanks for the info. One of my favorite parts of the cruise and the one thing I missed with Carnival.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, so Happy I ran across this thread! After sailing Carnival and RCI, this will

be our 1st Norwegian cruise. I was concerned with the layout

and what to expect. I have taken alot of notes from your

scans!! This helps me with my main concern, location of things of interest

to us. TYVM :D

Don,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this info. We will be heading out in March 2014, our first 7 day cruise. Sorry to hear that the comedian, Tom, will not be with us. He was hilarious when I saw him in November. Looking forward to seeing who the new person will be. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I always look forward to the comedy shows and the adult comedy shows around midnight. I only saw one comedy show listed, on day 6. Am I missing something or is there not a comedy show most nights? I have not cruised with NCL before. Thank you so much for giving me a glimpse of what my week will look like, this is much appreciated. Any chance someone posted one for Jewel to Alaska RT from Seattle? I've got that one in June.