Just back from the Coral Princess

erin6494

Hello all,

We just returned yesterday from 11 days on the beautiful Coral Princess. Our welcome back to reality was eight ships in port, horrific lines for customs, taxis, and the airport, and then snow in KC today :(. I wish I was back on the ship.

I will try to write a review in pieces (but it may take a long time between missed work and holiday prep).

The short review: we had a wonderful time. This was our third time on the Coral and we still love it! Perfect size, wonderful weather, very nice staff.

If you have questions, I will try to answer!

Erin

On the same cruise, also had a great time - BUT - did not fine the food very good. Not up to the same par as last years transatlantic crossing. Had to ask for glasses and ice in the room also. No big deal, still a good time.

Maitre'D was Daniela (spelling??) He came around each night and was very funny on the Chef show.

I didn't pay attention to the head waiter (we were in Traditional Dining)

I agree, the food was below my expectations. I will admit, I am a very picky eater, so am not the target audience. It was very seafood heavy and a few of my favorites never showed on the 11-day menu (love the spinach salad with pecorino cheese and pine nuts, was hoping for two but never got any :( ). The food was okay, just not fantastic, fairly bland (especially the guac) and very repetitive.