Passport Site/Renew

hollon

We need to renew our passports and I don't remember the site to print out your paper work so you can already have it filled out before you take it to the courthouse to get new ones, does anyone remember the site - just want to save some time, b/c I need six of them renewed :)

We need to renew our passports and I don't remember the site to print out your paper work so you can already have it filled out before you take it to the courthouse to get new ones, does anyone remember the site - just want to save some time, b/c I need six of them renewed :)

You do not renew your passport at a courthouse. This link will give you locations in your state where you can mail in your paperwork along with your current passports for renewal Tennessee Passport Offices

Edited by cruisenfever

Consider adding on a passport card as well. I have used it way more than I thought.

Some examples:

For the Brilliance TA they took our passports at boarding and gave them back after Iceland. Carried the passport card in each of the six ports.

For the Caribbean I take the passport card ashore and leave my passport in the safe. If I lose it, at least it's not my license which would be more of a PITA to replace.

Not as good as the real thing, but in a pinch you have proof of citizenship instead of a photocopy of a passport.

That's what I love about this board..so helpful :mad:

Thanks for posting the link Clarea :)

If you watch the whole lmgtfy, it takes you to just about where Clarea got you. It is, actually, helpful.

If you are renewing passports there's no need to go to the courthouse, you just mail the form, the old passport and a new photo to the address on the form.

But if they have SIX to do, I wonder if some of them are kids? In which case there's no "renewing", just *getting new passports*, so it'll be different.

The State Department's passport pages will be a ton of help to the OP, because it will make sure the OP gets the actual renewals sent off correctly, with any not-really-renewals for kids that may or may not be in the OP's group worked out in the correct way as well.