Miracle Mexican RivieraCrusie 12/1-12/7 Review with Pics

MichFish

Could you tell me what time the Miracle started disembarkation ?

I have a flight for 11:30 at LAX and am hoping that I could self disembark in the first group ?

What is FTTF ?

FTTF -- Faster To The Fun is a limited availability program that allows earlier embarkation and immediate access to your cabin upon boarding (plus a couple if other perks) for a $50/cabin fee.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Good Evening!

We just returned from our cruise to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Carnival Miracle from 12/1 to 12/7/2013.

This is my first attempt including photos - wish me luck!

First a summary:

• Overall - we had a great time. There were 8 of us, and we were celebrating a 50th Birthday!

• Food was good - some was fantastic, some was just so so - depending on what you like or do not like. We had differing opinions on the same dish from various members of our group sometimes. Proving that food is subjective!

• One food related item that bears mentioning is The Chef Table. This was amazing! I highly recommend it.

• The aft wrap vista suite spoiled us. Seriously spoiled us. This room was FANTASTIC.

• Weather was great. Coming back to 10 inches of snow and 15 degree temps was not!

• Activities abounded, there was always something to do. You can be as busy as you want to be.

• The one thing that made me roll my eyes a few times - was communication, or lack there-of by Carnival - throughout the cruise. Anybody can have an off day - - but there were many instances where logistics and communication was lacking. Nothing huge, and nothing that impacted the experience in any major way - but several moments of: What the heck? I'll include details below.

I do have the Fun Times and will scan them tomorrow. I don't have any of the schedules from Camp Carnival. If you want the Fun Times - send me an email to: michfish30@gmail.com and I will send them out to you.

Do you happen to have a pics from the back of the ship at sea???