Washy washy on Gem

vandals04

It's annoying and a waste of time. You would think grown adults would know how to wash their hands.

You would think so wouldn't you. But these are the same adults who use the restroom and don't wash their hands.. the same adults who reach in and grab things from the buffet with their hands.. the same adults who, well, you get the idea..

They still do the spray bottles at the garden cafe entrances.. are you asking why they don't say 'washy washy, happy happy, smiley, smiley'? I don't miss that part

That's the way it was on the Gem on the week of 12 October....they were there, and offered to spray your hands as you entered the Garden Cafe as usual, but they have seemed to have discontinued the 'chant'....perhaps some folks complained about it being 'cute' at first, but then became somewhat annoying after a while.....?

I know its been a while but curious if anybody knows why they don't do washy washy anymore? It used to put such a big smile on everybody face.

The Star buffet all October certainly had a washy-washy person every meal every day.

You would think that adults would be glad that everyone was reminded to insure the health of others

I am an adult and behave as such. Maybe you need reminders but I don't. Washy washy all you want, just leave me out of it.

Maybe a special tag given upon boarding to responsible adults to ENSURE we are not hassled by such petty endeavors?

They still have the free standing hand sanitizers as well as the crew at the doorway at the dining entrances with the spray bottles. They will quietly say washy, but not like they used to. I think many were complaining about it.

I will be back onboard Friday and can't wait!

Dawn