Do you use a hanging toiletry bag or a shoe hanger?

LHC

We have never used either items.

There is lots of storage space in HAL's cabins.

Not in all of them - especially storage drawers that are easy for someone partially disabled to get down to, if you mean the ones under the bed. Think of the Zuiderdam with no drawers at all in the verandah cabins. (Yes I know there's lots in Neptune suites).

However, it's all personal choice, isn't it? I would no more take issue with someone who does not use one than they should with me for using it.;) Someone asked, we answered.

I helped one of my children at a church event in VA in Oct. Left my hanging toiletry bag and the person who has it will be in Knoxville in Jan. Now can go out and buy another when I have a great one or the shoe organizer. I love keeping everything up and off the counter so it can be cleaned. Decided will do the cheap shoe organizer.

Not in all of them - especially storage drawers that are easy for someone partially disabled to get down to, if you mean the ones under the bed. Think of the Zuiderdam with no drawers at all in the verandah cabins. (Yes I know there's lots in Neptune suites).

However, it's all personal choice, isn't it? I would no more take issue with someone who does not use one than they should with me for using it.;) Someone asked, we answered.

Strange -- several others here also said the same thing as I did -- posted before and after I did.

But you chose me as though I were the only who said that there is plenty of storage.

PS -- I am unable to use the drawers under the beds as well.

I learned about the transparent small shoe bag as an organizer from these threads. There IS plenty of storage space but for me it is always the question of WHICH drawer? So we put sun screen, chargers, sun glasses, key cards, etc in the shoe bag over the outside of the bathroom door, and never spend precious cruise time looking. It also keeps pills, etc off the bathroom counter and makes it easier to clean.

Strange -- several others here also said the same thing as I did -- posted before and after I did.

But you chose me as though I were the only who said that there is plenty of storage.

My guess is the size of your text made it stand out more. :)

Now for me, I always keep a travel bag packed and ready to go and it has a hanger option (velcro straps) built into it. If I'm just on an overnight trip I leave it up and hanging. If I'm traveling for more than a few days I unpack the stuff I use the most and leave just parts of it in the bag and hanging.

I learned about the transparent small shoe bag as an organizer from these threads. There IS plenty of storage space but for me it is always the question of WHICH drawer? So we put sun screen, chargers, sun glasses, key cards, etc in the shoe bag over the outside of the bathroom door, and never spend precious cruise time looking. It also keeps pills, etc off the bathroom counter and makes it easier to clean.

You keep your prescriptions in the shoe bag?

I have a small medical bag that I keep all the prescription bottles in and that is kept locked up at all times.

My guess is the size of your text made it stand out more. :)

Now for me, I always keep a travel bag packed and ready to go and it has a hanger option (velcro straps) built into it. If I'm just on an overnight trip I leave it up and hanging. If I'm traveling for more than a few days I unpack the stuff I use the most and leave just parts of it in the bag and hanging.

Maybe -- but some people here know that I have an eye problem (just flunked another eye test on Monday).

You keep your prescriptions in the shoe bag?

I have a small medical bag that I keep all the prescription bottles in and that is kept locked up at all times.

It depends on the prescription I suppose. Now that I take a daily dose of oxycontin 10mg sustained release I would keep that locked up at all times since it is a highly valued street drug. If it's not high street value (ie narcotic or entertainment drug) then I wouldn't hide it.

Maybe -- but some people here know that I have an eye problem (just flunked another eye test on Monday).

Hope your eye problem gets fixed soon. :) I didn't know the reason you posted larger, I just know it stands out and gets my attention more than other posts.

No particular reason KK - and not picking on you.:) It was just the latest one that I clicked on, and I was making the point in general terms.

We have used a small plastic shoe bag on many cruises. We put small things we use everyday in it and hang on the towel rack in the bathroom. I keep my make up, deodorant, tweezers etc. in it. I think it has the added advantage of things not rolling around in bad weather. Everything is right there. The cabin steward can also clean the sink area easily. The shoe bag is clear, doesn't weigh anything and doesn't take up any space. I spent a dollar on it at the dollar store. I've gotten my money's worth.

In the past I have used the clear shoe bag to hang on the bathroom door. That was useful but I changed to another solution for our Thanksgiving cruise. Dollar Tree has collapsible fabric bins in several sizes with divisions that are attached with velcro. Because they fold flat they don't take up luggage room and I found one sitting on the vanity and one on the bathroom shelf under the sinks came in very handy. I'll take a couple more next trip for bedside drawers, etc.. Now I have come up with several uses for them as organizers at home! :D