Soft Drink Package

MarilynTX

No...there is a sticker on your seapass that will denote if you have the package or not. The soda with the "package" is fountain soda.....not canned. On ships with the "freestyle" machines, you will need the cup to serve yourself, as there is a chip in the cup that allows the machine to work. Otherwise, just go to any bar or eating venue and get your sodas.

Edited by cb at sea

My family is taking a holiday cruise on Navigator. We usually buy my twin sons (16) soda cards. This is our first Royal cruise and I don't completely understand. Do they have to keep the refillable cup with them to get soda?

They would only need the special cup if they wanted to use the Freestyle machine. Otherwise, they can get soda from any bar or restaurant just by showing their SeaPass card.

Last I heard there was no Freestyle machine on Navigator, but seeing as Navigator is scheduled to stay in Galveston year round, they may be installing a Freestyle machine anytime.

Thanks for the responses. My kids will be happy to hear this. The first time I bought them soda cards one of them didn't pace himself. I think he drank 4 sodas in 2 hours and he was bouncing off the walls. :eek: I had to remind him to slow down.