“Live Review” ~ Allure of the Seas (Western): December 15-22, 2013

Pebbles468

Concierge Lounge is very nice, 2 levels. Machine for espresso, latte, Machiato. Hot chocolate, black tea, green tea, English breakfast, orange earl grey tea and herbal mint tea available.

.[ATTACH]295706[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]295707[/ATTACH]

Please let us know if lunch (including beer and wine) is available in the CL on embarkation day.

Hi Pebble...all subscribed and settled in. It's wonderful with all the live reviews of MFITS, Gambee, Trainman, Bugsy and others I get to make the time go faster to May when it's my turn. In the mean time I hope to be able to learn about how to do one myself so I can return the favor. So please reveal the tech talk for your review.

I plan on getting Tapatalk by the cruise. But will probably use Tinypic, my go to photo converter site to actually post.

Thanks again and Bon Voyager this afternoon, will be watching you!

We have made rez for the Renaissance also...looks good.

Edited by BecciBoo

Hi there!

I'm the "nice lady" from the crazy luggage line lol

After that little headache, check in was so easy! Short wait for the ship to be cleared and boarding went extremely quickly and smoothly.

I ate at the park cafe too. It was quite overcrowded and I thought the food was a little overrated in reviews I've read previously but still good.

As I'm not a big drinker I got the $20 a day Royal Replenish package. I think that is the best new introduction to the line up of drinks packages.

I love my central park view! Looking forward to the cabin crawl tomorrow. I also got the unlimited internet which is a much better deal than any option I've had on other cruise lines.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Nadine :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Forums mobile app

Wow I've never seen this bfore...there's something weird going on up at the bow of the ship...she's just sitting there and a small boat is around the very prow don't know what they could be checking out up there.

She's started to move again...wonder what that was all about!?? Well that little boat is still circling the ship???

Ft Lauderdale webcam is aware of it, trying to zoom in on the little boat....hearing something about a door being unable to open....on the radio chatter...

little boat is still inspecting the ships hull, maybe it's that same problem she's been having with the engines....shes just bobbing around, the radio chatter sounds like they are monitoring the depth of something sorta like leveling or something, they are reporting numbers like "9.1 starboard midship" etc.

Edited by BecciBoo

Now they are pulling the little boat back up to the lifeboat stations, it belonged to Allure...guess they will be going now. yeah, you are going on at the right speed now....wonder if they made an announcement....wasn't that a propeller problem she's been having?

Edited by BecciBoo

Nadine, cannot find anything about this option on RCCL site. Tell more about the Replenish package. If you don't mind Pebbles:o

I will post a picture with what is included in Royal Replenish.

Although water is included in our drink package, we purchased a bottle of Evian in the MDR for dinner, which was not included in the package. The bottle of water was $7.99.

Escargot will be served on the 2nd formal night.

Towel animals will be placed every other night. No more chocolates at turn down. Our room steward said there have been cutbacks in these amenities.