Kings Court Cups

tmee

I just have a small quick question for all of you knowledgeable QM2 veterans. Does the Kings Court offer disposable/recyclable cups with lids? For example if I wanted to grab a tea in the morning and walk around on deck without spilling :) Or does Sir Samuels have this option?

Thank you in advance for the information.

tmee

Edited by tmee

I just have a small quick question for all of you knowledgeable QM2 veterans. Does the Kings Court offer disposable/recyclable cups with lids? For example if I wanted to grab a tea in the morning and walk around on deck without spilling :) Or does Sir Samuels have this option?

tmee

Sir Samuel's certainly does but I don't recall seeing lids in King's Court, they have paper cups though. Many walk around the deck with grown up mugs though.

Edited by capnpugwash

tmee

I have not seen Covers For the Paper cups in Kings Court, although they are available for the Costa Coffee in Sir Samuel's which is served in a Cunard Costa style Paper Cup.

I saw a few weeks ago a couple using these Cunard drinks containers (see photo) in the Commodore Club of all places.

I bought mine on QV a few years ago. A few weeks ago they were available on QM2 from the shop.

photo.jpg.a672361797e461151ec916e76c06fbfd.jpg

Edited by Pennbank

We received 2 of those Cunard insulated travel mugs as a Group Amenity gift several cruises ago. They also may be purchased in the logo store onboard.

Beats trying to balance a couple of coffee cups walking back to your cabin or around ship.

Edited by MCC retired

Thank you for the suggestions.

I did not want to bring or buy an insulated mug/container because I do not really have a way of washing it (nor do I reeeeeaaaaallly want to dishes on holiday :D)

I will make do without a lid, bring some of those lidded type cups with me, go to Sir Samuels or drink up with a big girl/grown up mug (although I am very very spill prone...:) )

I appreciate the information and observations!

tmee