American Candy on Celebrity

KiwiFunCruiser

don't waste money on the ship.. STALE out of date and way too bloody expensive. just hit a store in the embarkation port. heck, the vending machines at the hotel you stay at the night before will be fresher and only slightly overpriced.

any grocery store, drug store or mini mart will have junk food.

don't waste money on the ship.. STALE out of date and way too bloody expensive. just hit a store in the embarkation port. heck, the vending machines at the hotel you stay at the night before will be fresher and only slightly overpriced.

any grocery store, drug store or mini mart will have junk food.

Thank's I agree, but I can't get out of this one lol! and we will be sailing NZ & Australia on the Solstice.

Hi, Daughter want's know if the candy sold on board is mainly American as she loves those Butterfingers etc?. Thanks'.

Butterfingers are one of my favorites also. And, Peanut Butter Cups. Yum! :p

If you daughter likes Butterfingers, she will probably like the Peanutbutter Ice Cream. OMG, to die for. ;)

You might get her to try the waffles also. :) :)

Edited by Texed

I've bought a few candy bars on board (as if I needed them but good for a snack on a tour) and didn't run into a problem. It is limited and is sold in the general-type store where they have over the counter meds and knicknacks, sundries.

I forget its name but it's usually where the t-shirts and light stuff is.

Den

Butterfingers are one of my favorites also. And, Peanut Butter Cups. Yum! :p

If you daughter likes Butterfingers, she will probably like the Peanutbutter Ice Cream. OMG, to die for. ;)

You might get her to try the waffles also. :) :)

Thank's Texed, I think I will try the ice cream as well and the waffles, I'm a big kid at heart. You two, have an "Awesome" Christmas.

Edited by KiwiFunCruiser

I've bought a few candy bars on board (as if I needed them but good for a snack on a tour) and didn't run into a problem. It is limited and is sold in the general-type store where they have over the counter meds and knicknacks, sundries.

I forget its name but it's usually where the t-shirts and light stuff is.

Den

Thanks's Den.

Deck four at the gift shops, also FREE Candy on Deck 14 you have sour patch kids, reeses pieces, the others are marsh mellow, sprinkles. done away with M&Ms. depending at port of call. may have I get some before you board....

You be crying for a candy bar by day four....

If she likes Butterfingers, she will need to try these. They hit the market next month. I tried them recently at a meeting. They were good but I still like Reese's Cups too.

http://www.nestleusa.com/media/pressreleases/butterfinger-debuts-new-butterfinger-peanut-butter-cups

Edited by cruisingator2

I just had a thought...maybe there's someone on your Roll Call who is coming for your cruise from the US and would be willing to buy your daughter a sack of candy bars and just throw it into their luggage?

THAT is an EXCELLENT idea. Offer to trade your local stuff.. I'd kill for some Violet Crumbles... do you also have Caramel Koalas?! *droooool*

If she likes Butterfingers, she will need to try these. They hit the market next month. I tried them recently at a meeting. They were good but I still like Reese's Cups too.

http://www.nestleusa.com/media/pressreleases/butterfinger-debuts-new-butterfinger-peanut-butter-cups

They look great, I will have to keep a look out for those next year.:D