Turkey Farfalle

rednose83

One of my favorites as well. Bypassed it for awhile and then a waiter recommended it and started ordering it ever since. Liked the spaghetti carbonara and the chicken pasta dish with mushrooms as well.

I had it on Sensation 2 nights ago. It's one of my favorites. I tried cooking something similar at home once and it was a huge epic fail. LOL

We must have just missed it then. I'm not sure how because we checked the menu every night!

As of last week it's still offered on the Splendor. I avoided it. Too rich and I already cheated and had the carbonara which I enjoyed. Also like the seafood penne (my waiter brought be extra seafood and it landed up being my entrée). Next cruise I might ask for just the seafood and no penne. The mussels, calamari, scallops and shrimp were wonderful.

Edited by cruise pup

Is it gone?

We kept looking for it on our last cruise on the Breeze but never saw it. I loved it so I will be disappointed if it's gone the way of the dinosaur.

I agree that is a very good choice. I had it on my last CCL cruise and thought it was very good.