We have a new little Carnival Cruiser to our family

csgsu

I know allof of you guys watched our Carnival Breeze videos from this past May and my wife was pregnant with our first child....well he came last week and wanted to share it with you guys

We decided to do a video a week so we can remember everything so if you want to join the ride please Subscribe to our Youtube channel

Thanks

I know allof of you guys watched our Carnival Breeze videos from this past May and my wife was pregnant with our first child....well he came last week and wanted to share it with you guys

We decided to do a video a week so we can remember everything so if you want to join the ride please Subscribe to our Youtube channel

Thanks

Congratulations!

Thanks

Congratulations to both you and your wife. You have been blessed with a beautiful family. I hope you will come back from time and time and give us an update on how the new future Carnival cruiser is doing.

Thanks

Aww, he is so super adorable, I love him!!!! :D Congrats to both you and your wife!! :D