Why Can't they get the Biscuts right?

tutuwahineLV

some people like biscuits more than cocktails

Mike, this gets my Post of the Day Award. Heck, maybe of the month.

I am a Southern Girl from Texas. Well, have lived here most of my life... Was born in Burbank but my mama was from Texas and can sure cook a biscuit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Grands frozen Southern Style biscuits are actually almost like homemade biscuits, maybe should try those. Overcooked or left sitting too long will harden biscuits. And re-heating a biscuit is the pits! Will most definitely harden them!

debbie

Just.....perfect, thank you!

Amazing that people will read such an annoying subject to them just to make a critical post.

Guess it shows that threads like this are needed to give them something to do/read ;-)

Biscuits???? what we call scones-where I come from they are only ever served for afternoon tea usually with jam and cream never at breakfast and definitely not with gravy. Imagine my shock when I stayed at friends who lived in Georgia and they served them up for breakfast. All I felt like eating was fruit, yoghurt and a cup of coffee. Biscuits to us are what you call cookies.

Cocktails though are cocktails-I get those! There's plenty of yummy cocktails aboard! (You've gotta focus on the important things in life for sure!)

Edited by karoo

Really a topic about biscuits. Eat something else if you doing like for goodness sake

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This is a public forum where the OP can write about pretty much anything they want. If you don't enjoy reading about biscuits (clearly stated in the title), don't open the thread. :rolleyes:

Biscuits???? what we call scones-where I come from they are only ever served for afternoon tea usually with jam and cream never at breakfast and definitely not with gravy. Imagine my shock when I stayed at friends who lived in Georgia and they served them up for breakfast. All I felt like eating was fruit, yoghurt and a cup of coffee. Biscuits to us are what you call cookies.

Cocktails though are cocktails-I get those! There's plenty of yummy cocktails aboard! (You've gotta focus on the important things in life for sure!)

Biscuits and scones are definately NOT the same thing if someone knows how to properly make each one. :)

Scones are served each afternoon about 3 pm in the Great Outdoors (where there is one). They include the cream and jam. My wife really likes them. My wife isn't British, but having eaten scones in England, she says that to her, these are equally good.

Oh, lighten up.

I agree.

This is a rather comical (in a good way) thread. I can't say I've ever had the biscuits on NCL, or at least not with gravy. Being from the north if I did, I would have had them with Jam. Also, if I did, obviously they never left lasting impression on me, one way or another :D

The baby wipe is just for the finale! One wipe won't clog the system. :)

This is incorrect and you and you are wrong.

Doing this is a stupid thing to do. Really really stupid.

And inconsiderate.

Edited by luddite

The baby wipe is just for the finale! One wipe won't clog the system. :)

Wrong.....hoping if we ever on same cruise, we on different toilet lines.....

Don't do it.......

Even different toilet paper---bad

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Biscuits and scones are definately NOT the same thing if someone knows how to properly make each one. :)

And, to make matters crazier, here in Utah, this is a scone:

SconesFRAME.jpg?a=88

Yep, that's right. Deep fried dough. Then you cover with butter and honey. And dial 911.

And, to make matters crazier, here in Utah, this is a scone:

SconesFRAME.jpg?a=88

Yep, that's right. Deep fried dough. Then you cover with butter and honey. And dial 911.

Don't care what you call those. Yum. But just my luck new diet time. Off to eat some fruit. :)