Norweigan Epic, Breakaway, or Celebrity Summit

ericande

I'm hoping some seasoned cruises stumble across my question - and that I'm posting this in the right forum....

My wife and I took our first cruise last year - a 4 night cruise on the Norweigan Sky to the Bahamas, departing from Miami. We are planning another cruise for next March (2014) and have our possibilities narrowed down to 3 ships.

The Norwegian Epic, cruising the Western Caribbean embarking from Miami and visiting Ocho Rios, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.

The Norwegian Getaway, cruising the Eastern Caribbean embarking from Miami and visiting St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

The Celebrity Summit, cruising the Southern Caribbean embarking from San Juan, PR and visiting St. Croix, St. Kitts, Roseau, St. George, and St. Thomas.

We really liked the Freestyle Cruising offered by NCL, which is why we are leaning towards going with them again, but we also found a very nice cruise out of San Juan where you don't spend half of the cruise "at sea".

If anyone out there has any advice or suggestions we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

If you were happy with NCL I would stay with them for your next cruise but eventually I would also try other cruise lines when the opportunity arises. A some point I would try one of Celebrity's newer gene ration ships. I think all three have nice itineraries and hopefully overtime you will get to experience most if not all of them.

Keith