A cruise with absolutely no dress code worries

spongerob

And no pesky tan lines :D

And you might not gain any weight, either. If the people on this nude cruise are similiar to people who frequent nude beaches, the sight of them might make your stomach turn more than 20 foot waves.

I don't think that Margarett and I could do that....we need out coats:D Rob, are you getting excited, your time is getting closer. We leave Monday:eek: I will check out the pubs and fill you in.

Linda

We were berthed next to a Carnival ship that was hosting a nude cruise once, in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. The folks from the ship (older, regular people from what I could discern) were freezing in N.O. because it was chilly for February that year (yes, they were dressed in port!).

They said that in the alternative dining room, you could wear clothes if you wanted. In the formal dining room it was strictly nude.

I always wondered what the servers thought; here they were used to serving clothed people 51 weeks a year, and this one week, everyone is naked as a jay. I think I'd spill the soup!

Reminds me of the joke about the nudist camp, and the most popular guy being the one who could carry two hot coffees and six doughnuts at the same time! ;)

Is that the same camp where they banished the midget?

He kept sticking his nose in everybody's business.

Charlie

For those who want to be assured that there will be no dress-code faux-pas, here's the ticket:

Nude Cruises!

Spongerob,

Thanks for the amusing post. Having seen some pretty frightful sights on "partially clothed" beaches (i.e. Orient Bay), the idea of a "nude cruise" is a bit scary. Might work for Halloween.

Does the crew observe the non-dress code, too?

Chris

Guest Host Tink
Is that the same camp where they banished the midget?

He kept sticking his nose in everybody's business.

Charlie

Lawd, a Spew Warning next time!!!;) :p :D

Archived