December cruising----FANTASTIC

rob6465

Wife and I have cruised during september and last year in August for son's Magic Wedding. This year we booked my birthday cruise on Magic (12/8-12/15). WE LOVED IT !! It felt like ship was 50% full and enjoyed it 100%. We've had a cruise where we missed 2 ports and i thought that was the best cruise...nope. December cruises will be in our schedule from now on. Does not hurt that we are 15-20 minutes from Galveston but leaving Galveston in 30 degree weather and having 5+ days of 85 degree weather was sooooo right.

Wife and i shake our heads when we hear the complaints by cruisers. Steak too small? Huh?? Why are dining staff dancing? huh? Why we leaving 15 minutes late? Huh? Our dining staff was slow vs other staffs and we took it in stride. VACATION !!!! December 2014 i will celebrate my 50th birthday and the list is growing of friends/family that will cruise on Magic. I don't have 1 complaint on Carnival...except for annoying passengers who complain about everything.....lol Sales pitch?? Just say no thanks. Noone forcing you to buy pictures...lol:D:D

Wife and I have cruised during september and last year in August for son's Magic Wedding. This year we booked my birthday cruise on Magic (12/8-12/15). WE LOVED IT !! It felt like ship was 50% full and enjoyed it 100%. We've had a cruise where we missed 2 ports and i thought that was the best cruise...nope. December cruises will be in our schedule from now on. Does not hurt that we are 15-20 minutes from Galveston but leaving Galveston in 30 degree weather and having 5+ days of 85 degree weather was sooooo right.

Wife and i shake our heads when we hear the complaints by cruisers. Steak too small? Huh?? Why are dining staff dancing? huh? Why we leaving 15 minutes late? Huh? Our dining staff was slow vs other staffs and we took it in stride. VACATION !!!! December 2014 i will celebrate my 50th birthday and the list is growing of friends/family that will cruise on Magic. I don't have 1 complaint on Carnival...except for annoying passengers who complain about everything.....lol Sales pitch?? Just say no thanks. Noone forcing you to buy pictures...lol:D:D

Happy Birthday....and love your attitude.

Yeah....I know about those annoying passengers. While everyone is entitled to an opinion, and nothing is perfect.....I cannot understand what people expect (for the price they are paying).

Happy Birthday....and love your attitude.

Yeah....I know about those annoying passengers. While everyone is entitled to an opinion, and nothing is perfect.....I cannot understand what people expect (for the price they are paying).

Exactly, i understand if you get bad service but carnival cannot control mother nature. Kinda like people pushing others to get into assigned dining. HELLO??? or pushing to get on buffet line? Trust me there is enough food. Heard someone complain that some staff members were eating next to cruisers. REALLY?

I love your positive attitude. Cruising (as with any vacation) is what you make it. If you start out with a bad attitude, you probably won't enjoy any vacation. I have never been on a "bad" cruise. Sure, there are some things that I don't love, but those few small things won't keep me from cruising!

agree!! sailing next week and cant wait!!