1st Ever upgrade Offer!

leenieweenie

I was so excited to see an e-mail from Carnival titled Upgrade Offer. It was an offer to upgrade from our balcony on the Empress level to a balcony on the Panoramic Deck. It would cost 40.00 for both of us. We have never been up that high on a ship before.:confused: I turned it down :( hope that was the right thing to do. But we are happy with our cabin location on a deck between other cabin only decks, so we played it safe! but it sure was nice to get the Upgrade offer!

Can't wait to cruise the Freedom in February! Looking forward to an awesome time!:D

I was so excited to see an e-mail from Carnival titled Upgrade Offer. It was an offer to upgrade from our balcony on the Empress level to a balcony on the Panoramic Deck. It would cost 40.00 for both of us. We have never been up that high on a ship before.:confused: I turned it down :( hope that was the right thing to do. But we are happy with our cabin location on a deck between other cabin only decks, so we played it safe! but it sure was nice to get the Upgrade offer!

Can't wait to cruise the Freedom in February! Looking forward to an awesome time!:D

Not familiar with that ship, but I'd stay put too. I prefer lower decks closer to the water.