Free Cruise FCC's?

jarand

We are taking advantage of the "free cruise" and will have accumulated a chunk of change in FCC fares that must be used on a 7+ day cruise in 2014.

My question is this: If we book using these FCCs for November or December, and buy the Princess Vacation Protection, will the provisions of the Vaca Protection allow the FCC's roll over to a future cruise if something happens and we can't go? Edited by jarand

[quote name='jarand']My question is this: If we book using these FCCs for November or December, and buy the Princess Vacation Protection, will the provisions of the Vaca Protection allow the FCC's roll over to a future cruise if something happens and we can't go?[/QUOTE]Check with Berkley Care but normally, if you cancel, the FCC goes back on your Captain's Circle account. I am assuming that as long as you book another cruise for 2014, the "free cruise" credit is rolled over. The 2014 limit would still apply to that specific credit.