Christmas Cruise This Sunday!

I am on the Explorer this Sunday. I have not hit excitement yet, and I am actually a little sad about missing all the traditions that we usually do. It will hit me Saturday when I see NYC all decked out and then the ship on Sunday.

I am such a traditional person that I think it was not the best idea to skip decorating my house. Next time I cruise at Christmas I will decorate anyway. BTW, I am the only one that cares about this too, since my three sons are pretty much grown and hubby isn't too concerned about tradition.

I can't wait until Saturday when we finally leave and I can count this blessing for what it is. :)

We are on Freedom on Sunday! It will be our first RCCL cruise, and we are very excited to see the comparison between this line and Disney, CCL and NCL. We treated our family to a Grand Suite - figured we'd go big, as we usually get "regular" balcony cabins. These next 2 days of work are going to drag - we fly to Florida on Saturday for Sunday cruise!

We are on Freedom on Sunday! It will be our first RCCL cruise, and we are very excited to see the comparison between this line and Disney, CCL and NCL. We treated our family to a Grand Suite - figured we'd go big, as we usually get "regular" balcony cabins. These next 2 days of work are going to drag - we fly to Florida on Saturday for Sunday cruise!

Enjoy your first RCCL cruise - you are in for a treat! Grand Suites are fantastic too with all the extra perks... make the most of it all!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am on the Explorer this Sunday. I have not hit excitement yet, and I am actually a little sad about missing all the traditions that we usually do. It will hit me Saturday when I see NYC all decked out and then the ship on Sunday.

I am such a traditional person that I think it was not the best idea to skip decorating my house. Next time I cruise at Christmas I will decorate anyway. BTW, I am the only one that cares about this too, since my three sons are pretty much grown and hubby isn't too concerned about tradition.

I can't wait until Saturday when we finally leave and I can count this blessing for what it is. :)

I too have had a few sentimental moments about not decorating. I plan to get over it by Sunday. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!

T-minus 29 hours until the family starts the drive to FLL to catch the Indy.

Gotta love (mostly) southern Caribbean routes that leave out of FL. The closer to the equator, the better. Was plenty warm in Cozumel last year on Christmas day though, so anywhere in the Caribbean should be fine.

Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to everyone. If you aren't the religious type, well just enjoy your cruise!