Category 8C

mafig

Are the Category 8C balcony cabins on Valor larger?

What location would you recommend? Do you think there will be noise from the Lido deck above?

Are the aft 8C balconies larger than the balconies on the side? Is there a privacy issue from above?

We have the same balcony. An 8C on the Valor. They are the same size just on a higher level. Only the aft balconies, and suite balconies are larger. The different letter (e.g. 8A, 8B, 8C, etc.) just means the different deck. So 8A is on deck 6 and 8C is on deck 8. You have privacy, but the aft balconies are only half covered while the other half isn't.

I'm going to be in 8C the week after next, and the thought of "the Lido shuffle" does concern me a little. But I figure I'll just tire myself out enought that I'll just sleep through anything. :D

i understand that the 8c aft cabins are under the pool deck. people have told me there is noise in the morning from people moving the deck chairs. i do not know about the other part of the deck.

we are on the carnival glory 05/13/2006. we have a aft cabin.

Does anyone know if the aft facing 8C balconies are bigger?

If we can't get an aft, we're considering going forward so we'll have cabins above us. Does this sound like a good idea?

If we can't get an aft, we're considering going forward so we'll have cabins above us. Does this sound like a good idea?

My cabin is a forward cabin. At first I wanted an aft cabin but am now glad I have cabins above me vs pool/etc since I am a night person and prefer to sleep in

Did being under the Lido deck concern you at all?

Do you know how much bigger the balconies are that are facing aft?

BTW - thanks for responding.:)

I won't be on my cruise until August 28, but I am located in front of the ship right by the glass elevators. So I will be under other cabins.

I believe the cabins on the back are 9x9 why the regular cabins are 5x4. Something like that.

No problem.

We have a balcony on the Lido (8E I think) and we are 3 cabins down from all of the activities. Will it be loud, do you think? I'm really happy about it. For 193 more I go upgraded from two 4As to the 8E and 4F(for the kids). So I can't complain even if it is a little loud.

The balconies across the aft are bigger then the ones on the side.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283578778xGRsek

a side balcony- (dividers are opened for this long balcony

http://community.webshots.com/photo/97763190/97763190sANsUO

a side balcony without the divider opened

http://community.webshots.com/photo/193831296/193831296tkLovU

Archived