Already thinking about next sailing on princess

Moviegirlnyorlando

We are set for the short Christmas cruise out of FLL on 12/22 (4 days from now we will be already in open water!) We are going with our two youngest children age 13 and 20. I'd like to book our next one maybe by late spring or fall for 7 nights also out of FLL, this time a balcony cabin for just me and hubby. We will pay the $100 each for the advance sailing when onboard. Any thoughts which Ruby ship and Itineray ? Or are we better on RCL? We love in Orlando so both Tampa and a Port Canvaral are closer but don't mind the drove to FLL. Any suggestions ?

We are set for the short Christmas cruise out of FLL on 12/22 (4 days from now we will be already in open water!) We are going with our two youngest children age 13 and 20. I'd like to book our next one maybe by late spring or fall for 7 nights also out of FLL, this time a balcony cabin for just me and hubby. We will pay the $100 each for the advance sailing when onboard. Any thoughts which Ruby ship and Itineray ? Or are we better on RCL? We love in Orlando so both Tampa and a Port Canvaral are closer but don't mind the drove to FLL. Any suggestions ?
A suggestion is to get FCCs for all of you, not just you and your husband. Maybe even two for you and your husband. :) The reason is that they're good for two years and if you don't use them, they are refunded. I always have two so I can take immediate advantage of a sale or a cruise I see that's selling out quickly, even if it's two years in advance. My only deposit is that $100 and if I change my mind, I can cancel and the FCC goes back on my Captain's Circle account.

Personally, I like the southern Caribbean itineraries. They are not as over-run with ten ships in port at the same time, if you know what I mean. All of the Grand-class ships are similar so one's preference is usually the one you've been on. :) The Royal is the only one that's quite different. It's bigger and has far more amenities, much larger and better buffet area, expanded Piazza with more activities. But it's really a personal choice.

Does any of the southern Carribean cruises stop in San Juan ? I love Puerto Rico and my husband has some family there we could meet at port for lunch, and have their transport ion to take us where we lie to go (I love the Bacardi factory and old San Juan and the Moro ) . We may take your advice and buy several of those too.

Does any of the southern Carribean cruises stop in San Juan ? I love Puerto Rico and my husband has some family there we could meet at port for lunch, and have their transport ion to take us where we lie to go (I love the Bacardi factory and old San Juan and the Moro ) . We may take your advice and buy several of those too.

We were looking for a San Juan stop over and I think one of two itineraries have it!!! Pretty sure it was a 10 day cruise though.

Buy the FCC early - the office was slammed on this last Ruby Cruise.

We were looking for a San Juan stop over and I think one of two itineraries have it!!! Pretty sure it was a 10 day cruise though.

Buy the FCC early - the office was slammed on this last Ruby Cruise.

You do not have to see the Future Cruise Consultant to get the Future Cruse Certificates. There will be a form you can fill out and put in the box at the Consultant's office.

A suggestion is to get FCCs for all of you, not just you and your husband. Maybe even two for you and your husband. :) The reason is that they're good for two years and if you don't use them, they are refunded. I always have two so I can take immediate advantage of a sale or a cruise I see that's selling out quickly, even if it's two years in advance. My only deposit is that $100 and if I change my mind, I can cancel and the FCC goes back on my Captain's Circle account.

Pam,

Question. FCC good for two years? If I buy FCC on my cruise in March 2014, do I have until March 2016 to book or do I have to actually cruise before March 2016?