Century being rerouted through Suez Canal April 2015

C 2 C

Thanks, cle-guy! I've just posted over there. Looking forward to meet everybody! BTW: do I know you from flyertalk?

I used to be flyer talk addicted until I found cruising ... LOL.

Always active there on Continental then United and now I hate United so have left Flyer talk. :)

I know what you mean - cruising is a lot more fun than flying these days. Look what's left of the frequent flyer programs. I hope that hotel- and cruise loyality programs keep their attractive benefits...

I find it disappointing, that after 6 sea days the ship has to enter the Suez Canal at 2:00 a.m. As this is probably a main reason for most people booking this cruise can't they have the passage through the canal starting at a time where people could watch? The timing was just changed from 3:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.

The Northbound convoy starts at around 6am each day so you will see plenty as you pass through. The 2am time might be when you arrive to get your position in the convoy. It's a very interesting experience.

Phil

Always active there on Continental then United and now I hate United so have left Flyer talk. :)

Curt, sorry we missed you on the T/A. We were two doors down in the RS, loved your flags:). I guess we kept missing you in Michaels club as we were there early every night.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Steve

Curt, sorry we missed you on the T/A. We were two doors down in the RS, loved your flags:). I guess we kept missing you in Michaels club as we were there early every night.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Steve

I went to michaels about every 2 or 3 nights, actually liked Reflection better for elite events and cocktails that time of day. I'd swing in and grab a sparkly and bite or 2, but didn't stay much in Michaels but did meet a couple folks. I met with Fabian the concierge it seemed almost daily to chat though earlier in the days. He even called future cruise sales to come to Michaels so work on arrangements for the Rio for Carnival cruise in January 2016 I'm eagerly awaiting!

I hosted 4 parties in my suite, you should have just followed the crowds in :D - I did cabin crawl again this year as last, and then 3 other smaller gatherings. I love the TA's.