A Little Meow Mix

tcieyes

Just of Enchantment 4 day. Of course lots of food everywhere but... I miss the old menus. Did not dine in main dining room at all b/c read menus and was not thrilled... more like yuk... No "real" indian curry anymore in Windjammer, no warm chocolate cake in Windjammer or rice pudding, no pumpkin soup, remember that from Monarch! No packets of hot chocolate! No chocolate milk, new tea tastes terrible...It was 45 degrees in Florida the day we boarded. Did really enjoy the Turkey dinner in the Windjammer. I am Loyal to Royal but the cutbacks are becoming painful, and I have only been Cruzin for last 5 years. No dinner with Captain, now it is breakfast at 8:30 AM on Sea Day, I was not going there. Is it just this ship or is it fleet wide and what can we do to bring back the favorites? I am starting to consider jumping ship! :eek:

If you hop over to the Carnival board you will see more of the same & a big debate about tablecloths.

As brits we always find the tea terrible, we take our own..... Liptons, what's that all about lol;)

I never understand the tea comments. :confused: There is a tea caddy on all the venues at the drink tables. Just go up and select them, Twinings etc. or ask for the caddy in the MDR.

Americans are used to Liptons that's all.

I never understand the tea comments. :confused: There is a tea caddy on all the venues at the drink tables. Just go up and select them, Twinings etc. or ask for the caddy in the MDR.

What's funny is that Lipton is originally a UK tea from Scotland and yet people complain about the lack of UK teas. I know their black tea isn't sold in the UK, but it is a UK tea in origin. There are many options onboard for tea.

Lipton must not be too hated as it's been around since the late 1800's in Scotland and is consumed all over the world.

Edited by BND

I don't believe that Twinings is served any more, at least not in the WJ or in the JS & higher cabins that have coffee & tea service. It's some herbal crud that has no discernable flavor, not even Lipton's any more. There was a long thread about it a while back.