Question re: Divina Repo for MSC Customer Services

moomoocow

Hello

We have recently booked the return leg of the World Cup Divina repo from Rio to Miami. I have a few questions that I'm hoping you can help me with as the UK office cannot answer them.

1) What will be the currency on the ship for this voyage? MSC UK think it will be Euros

2) What drinks packages are available to book? We are assuming if the ship currency will be Euros then Allegrisimo is available. However, the info on the website suggests Allegrisimo Classic.

I'm also hoping that the transatlantic repo guys can summarise what options were available to them and prices. It's quite confusing and we need to be aware of what to book, how to book and what to budget.

Thanks in advance.

MooMoo ... I cannot see MSC USA changing back to Euros for the trip you mention and will most likely stay in US$, having read the reviews so far a number of people had complained that the mini bowling was still in Euro coins and so it could not be used. Now that the ship is using the $ as it did for the Transatlantic it would mean changing all the drink prices etc in order to go back to the Euro and then back to the $ once it returned to Miami.

All Divina bookings we were told onboard are now being handled by the USA office.

The Drink packages that were available was all over the place depending on which country you booked in! some from the UK had Allegrissimo having booked before a certain time at either £20 or £18 as did people from Australia while others had to book the Classic at £26/$44 (as we did but got it at the Allegrissimo price of £20 due to a mix up early in the year)

Plus the Premium at £33 was available along with the various wine, cocktail and soda packages that MSC USA had come up with.

Edited by sidari

hi there;

the sailing 100% is in u.s. dollars - no euros

the drink package you are speaking of will be usd 44.00/day

ALL-INCLUSIVE 591

ALLEGRISSIMO

CLASSIC ADULT

ALL INCUSIVE 24

HOURS

Unlimited consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic

beverages including wine by the glass (white, red, rosé

and sparkling chosen from the “Allegrissimo selection”),

draft beer, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks and a

wide selection of drinks and cocktails from the bar list, as

well as take away ice-cream in a cone or cup. The drinks

included in package can be consumed in all bars and

restaurants, including the à la carte restaurants and

themed venues. MINI BARS and MINERAL WATER IN

CABINS: EXCLUDED. Not included in this offer: cigars,

cigarettes, champagne, premium brands, mini bar, room

service, souvenir glasses, food on payment. Some of the

drinks from our bar and wine lists are excluded from

Allegrissimo package; for your convenince, they are

indicated with”asterisk”.

TO & FROM CAR $ 44.00 per person /

day

The service will be carried out by

pouring method. The package must

be booked before the cruise by all

guests occupying the same stateroom,

belonging to the same reservation

number and by all guests booked

under different reservation numbers

but traveling together (cross

referenced) or as part of a group (All

group members are required to

purchase the package

Hope this helps

Hello

We have recently booked the return leg of the World Cup Divina repo from Rio to Miami. I have a few questions that I'm hoping you can help me with as the UK office cannot answer them.

1) What will be the currency on the ship for this voyage? MSC UK think it will be Euros

2) What drinks packages are available to book? We are assuming if the ship currency will be Euros then Allegrisimo is available. However, the info on the website suggests Allegrisimo Classic.

I'm also hoping that the transatlantic repo guys can summarise what options were available to them and prices. It's quite confusing and we need to be aware of what to book, how to book and what to budget.

Thanks in advance.

For cruises in the Caribbean, South America and South Africa, as well as transatlantic cruises going to Europe, the onboard currency is the US Dollar. Also, we've attached the special services and packages available for our Grand Voyages. On page 4, you'll see information regarding re-positioning cruises from the USA.

Hope this helps!

Grand_Voy_POS_PRE_PAID_IND_PKGS_WINTER_2013_14 (1).pdf