Is this enough time to catch flight

SF

If we have a flight that leaves Heathrow at 1:45PM will we have enough time to get to the airport from South Hampton after we disembark the cruise? I know it takes about 1 and a half hours (with no extra traffic) plus the airlines say you need to be there 3 hours prior. What time should we plan on being able to disembark?

I figure if we're off the ship by no later than 8:30am and even if we allow 2 hrs for the drive then we should still have enough time even if the airport is busy. Does this sound doable or realistic? Would appreciate hearing from any others who've already experienced this. Thanks.

You should be fine.

On our June 20th cruise, we were off the Jewel ot the Seas and on our way to Gatwick at 7 AM. Cruiseline booked our flight which was scheduled for 2:30. We had plenty of time.

Shouldn't be any different to Heathrow.

Judy

Glad to know others have made it with a similar flight time. I remember last time we were in London how rushed we were getting from Harwich to Heathrow with the traffic congestion.

Archived