Rented tuxedo pickup location???

Marie321

If you rented from Cruiseline Formalwear (cruiselineformal dot com) it will definitely be delivered to your stateroom; in fact, as you are not sailing from Ft Lauderdale I believe the stock is actually maintained onboard rather than at the company's warehouse.

You may want to remind your husband of two things: (1) it will be a kindness to your stateroom steward to pack it back up no later than the morning after the final formal night; (2) even if he does not normally wear an undershirt with a dress shirt he will probably want to in this case--the rental shirts are very sheer.

I agree with all the above except for the "shear" item, and have rented for quite a few cruises now. Do try it on as soon as you can. Once in awhile the pants have been too long or the shirt sleeves too short, be honest with the sizes. The pant waist is very adjustable. I have found the shirts to actually be very nice almost as good as my own were, and not shear at all. I take two of my own cumberbuns and ties so I am not the same on every formal night. I will be renting again for our upcoming Sapphire cruise. It is so nice to not have to pack one and have it just appear in the closet on embarkation day and then just disappear after the last formal evening. I go a half size larger on the shoes and with the thin dress socks I take they fit very nicely for wandering around all evening. It is just too convenient.;)