Cabin 6231 noise

SSFrance69

Has anyone recently sailed in this cabin? I've read posts about loud music in the grand foyer, so I was concerned if we would be able to hear it in our cabin since that cabin is located right off the foyer.

Also, how was the balcony and view from it?

Thanks!

I usually stay on deck 6 on S class near the central elevator where the foyer is and I've never heard a peep inside the cabin. The soundproofing is excellent. I was in 6240 (starboard hump angle) on Silhouette last week and it was great. I think you'll find a regular size balcony with a lifeboat just below.

My daughter stayed in 6222 which is a similar location and I was surprised that on some occasions there was some noise from the music in the foyer. We've always stayed on the hump but deck 7 up and never heard any noise but on deck six there was some. It wasn't very loud and didn't go on after midnight usually, it didn't wake my five year old grand daughter or disturb her mums sleep either so I wouldn't worry :)

the sound from Deck 3, can be heard all the way to Deck 14, where the opening of the elevators, ands stops, unless it can travel pass the stairs that far?

On the Eclipse, and Equinox, same ship, different name, cannot be heard.

There is a glass door that divide rooms, and the rooms do not start till it's passed the Mac room, as well the stairs, the rooms that are parallel to the elevators, have a wall.

so where ever that room is, is not in the Hall of the Foyer.

Now if you said Deck 3 right outside the guest relations or shore excursion, I say yes