Pool/Beach in Cabo or PV

novellaherman

PV and Cabo looking for a pool and beach to hang out at for the day.......buy lunch and basically just relax. I know about Medando Beach but would really like somewhere that would let us use the pool facilities as well. It could be all inclusive or pay as you go either way.

PV and Cabo looking for a pool and beach to hang out at for the day.......buy lunch and basically just relax. I know about Medando Beach but would really like somewhere that would let us use the pool facilities as well. It could be all inclusive or pay as you go either way.

In PV, we took a cab to the Malecon, it is $3 per person.

We walked around the Malecon and ended up at the Sea Monkey, sat in loungers on the beach, ordered nachos, a margarita and two sodas for about $11 usd. We would have stayed longer but DD 13 had a headache so we went back to the ship.

It was one of our best days in PV.

Now Amber Resort in PV has been recommended to me by several people... I haven't checked it out yet, but I do know it's an all inclusive with a killer pool for about $50 pp...

DH REALLY wants to do the Pirate Ship excursion, so I haven't researched Now Amber too much yet.

We walked around the Malecon and ended up at the Sea Monkey, sat in loungers on the beach, ordered nachos, a margarita and two sodas for about $11 usd.

Was there shade for the loungers at the Sea Monkey? Did you notice if other cafes had shade?

Was there shade for the loungers at the Sea Monkey? Did you notice if other cafes had shade?

Yes, there were the palapa's at Sea Monkey which had table and chairs under them but also the reclining lounger's under them too right on the beach.

You could also eat inside Sea Monkey, which is just across the walkway from the beach.

My DH does not do sun so were were completely shaded.

Sorry, I did not notice the other restaurants nearby.

This is what I received from Now Amber in PV

Greetings from Now Amber!

Thank you for getting in touch with us in regards to your upcoming visit to our beautiful city. It would be my pleasure to informayou about the Day Passes our resort offers to visitors. We have what is called Day and Night Passes available at $65.00 USD per person. The Day Pass starts from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm whereas the Night Pass is from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this or it may be arranged through your concierge at the resort. With this Pass your guest may enjoy food and libations just as if he/she were a guest. Only restriction is access to hotel suites. Registration is quick and easy upon entering the resort.

This is what I received from Now Amber in PV

Greetings from Now Amber!

Thank you for getting in touch with us in regards to your upcoming visit to our beautiful city. It would be my pleasure to informayou about the Day Passes our resort offers to visitors. We have what is called Day and Night Passes available at $65.00 USD per person. The Day Pass starts from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm whereas the Night Pass is from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this or it may be arranged through your concierge at the resort. With this Pass your guest may enjoy food and libations just as if he/she were a guest. Only restriction is access to hotel suites. Registration is quick and easy upon entering the resort.

Bit more than $50, not much though!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I am staying overnight in PV so I have booked an overnight all inclusive resort on March 25th. I got all inclusive Sunset Plaza for a reasonable price for low 200's for three of us who will be going there, and I am looking forward to relaxing and playing with my 6 year daughter @ the resort. I figured that this was way to go hence you can drink, eat and enjoy for the whole day and spend the night at the resort before the departure.

I've also looked @ Krystal, Dreams or any AI resorts using their website or any travel sites for I found out the pricing were reasonable during the early months of the year and this works out perfectly hence the ship docks @ PV overnight.

• 2 weeks later...