price drop

surf324mi

Booked a balcony grnt for feb 8 reflection got a 2c and $75 obc from my ta

paid 799.99 each, now see senior special with 123 pkge and concierge gty at small price increase,do they base upgrade match on what I paid or what cabin they gave me as to book my 2c now is 1059 gty concierge is 959

You're inside the final payment which means a lots more fine print applies inside and a lot less flexibility. You're unlikely to get any upgrade without paying the difference of what you paid to the current cabin price.

The hard answer is, if you were happy with your cabin before, you should be happy now :)

The easier answer is, if the difference in the $$ to upgrade makes a difference, great, but I'm not sure you'll get the new promos.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

Also I would be very surprised if a senior rate could be combined with the 123 Promo. As stated it would be the difference between what you paid and the current rate for an upgrade.

Assuming you currently have the 123 Promo you might be able to upgrade with the senior disscount. if you are willing to give up your 123 Promo. I do not think it is worth it unless it is a suite.

I'm also pretty sure the 1,2,3 promo isn't combinable with a Guarantee rate. This past summer I booked a verandah guarantee on the Silhouette when the 1,2,3 was on and I couldn't get both. The savings with the Guarantee more than offset the benefit of the 1,2,3.

I'm also pretty sure the 1,2,3 promo isn't combinable with a Guarantee rate. This past summer I booked a verandah guarantee on the Silhouette when the 1,2,3 was on and I couldn't get both. The savings with the Guarantee more than offset the benefit of the 1,2,3.

True. I missed that part.

was able pay difference to get concierge gty which was $300 more also got 25 more obc and beverage pkge thought that was good deal

Congratulations. Yes, it is considering you now have the 123 Promo with a GTY.

Many of us tried and were unable to keep our 123 Promo with a GTY under the previous promotion. You were able to book a GTY and add the 123 Promo which is a really good deal IMO.

Enjoy your cruise.