Where oh Where Are the Packing Threads ?

mamaofami

Hi

I always pack way before the cruise. I pack every thing in plastic bags every thing has my name and adress on it. I also use those bags you caan zip the air out of, I look at everything in suitcase and thene remove half of it. You do not need 14 days of clothing on a 14 day cruise. I do have clothes for dinner and day time clothes. No one notices if you were same outfit to dinner. I tend to dress uo. So I will have the same outfit twice for dinner. day time I will have outfits for 3 or 4 days. I still over pack as At my age I like to dress up for fomal dinners. I also like to have a nice outfit for dinner each evening. So I have to bring extra shoes. when putting shoes in ssuitcase I get large sock and put shoes in them. I also stick small items in my shoes.. Nothing goes in mt suitcase without a adress label. on top of siute case I have a address of hotel or cruise, date that I am taking. Nothing in my siut is loose. everything is in either a plastic bag or those bags that you zip the air out off. Crew is more than happy to zip air out of. I have asked and they were more than happy to do it.. I gave a extra tip for this. The first thing in your suit case should be a clock.

If you bring tooth paste, shampoo, and so forth leave it on ship. I but the small size. you don't need the extra weight. I also found some of this stuff cost a little more so why pay more on luggage fees. Some stull like worn shoes hold off on throwing them away. a week or two more will be ok aaaaaand you can toss them same with old clothing if you wearing a coat no one will know. Always bring extra cards for camera"s as well as bateries, Its so nice at end of cruise you can dump old clothing, shoes and such and have room ffffffor good stuff

Mary