Am I crazy or just need my cruise fix??

I guess I am part of the crazy group also. We have a cruise scheduled February on the Allure, and just finished a Panama Canal cruise the first part of December 2013. I broke down and booked a B2B out of Galveston for October 2014. I thought my wife was going to kick by back side when she caught me looking for a 2015 cruise.

Not unusual at all for me to look at my reservations on Royal, or drop in here to look at cruise critic. I didn't sign up on cruise critic until a few months ago, but have been a lurker for a LONG time. :cool: :cool:

8 times a year?? Can you adopt me? Pleeeeease! Lol

I would love to go twice a year. The closest port to me is Baltimore and I don't think they have cruises there that sail year round. I assume you live near a port?

Baltimore does have cruises from both Royal Caribbean and Carnival that go year round. I'm about 20 min from the port and find myself driving down there on the weekends when I know a ship will be in, to just watch.:eek:

I know, I need a life, but ever since sailing on the Enchantment last year I've been addicted.

Now my family and I are going on the Explorer in June and I've been doing the same thing, checking the deck plans, looking at pictures, and watching YouTube. It's bad, my wife just laughs at me. O well I guess there can be worse addictions.

Baltimore does have cruises from both Royal Caribbean and Carnival that go year round. I'm about 20 min from the port and find myself driving down there on the weekends when I know a ship will be in, to just watch.:eek:

I know, I need a life, but ever since sailing on the Enchantment last year I've been addicted.

Now my family and I are going on the Explorer in June and I've been doing the same thing, checking the deck plans, looking at pictures, and watching YouTube. It's bad, my wife just laughs at me. O well I guess there can be worse addictions.

Lol you're as bad as me! I live about 45 minutes from Baltimore. I've never been to that port. I've sailed out of Miami port canaveral and New Jersey