Am I crazy or just need my cruise fix??

If you're crazy, I'm crazy too. :D

After getting such a great deal on my Allure solo cruise in Sept. I'm a nut case looking for another deal. Now I just don't care, just get me on a ship. If I can't cruise in February I'm going to go stir crazy. I think what messed me up is I went on two cruises in 2013 - July and then Sept. Both last minute and great deals. I'm ruined for life. ;) I went from being the great planner, book 6+ months in advance to what's the best deal I can find in 45 days or less from sail date.

8 times a year?? Can you adopt me? Pleeeeease! Lol

I would love to go twice a year. The closest port to me is Baltimore and I don't think they have cruises there that sail year round. I assume you live near a port?

Actually Grandeur does sail from B'more year round. During the worst of winter she switches to longer trips (8+ nights) - I should know, I'm boarding on 1/3/14:p for our third trip down the bay;).

Actually Grandeur does sail from B'more year round. During the worst of winter she switches to longer trips (8+ nights) - I should know, I'm boarding on 1/3/14:p for our third trip down the bay;).

Cool thanks for the info! It's about 50 minutes away from me but I'm not impressed with the ship from what I see online. I'm going on explorer in May and to me it has more to offer.

Cool thanks for the info! It's about 50 minutes away from me but I'm not impressed with the ship from what I see online. I'm going on explorer in May and to me it has more to offer.

You should give her a try - she lives up to her name Grandeur - to me she evokes a time gone by..teak promenade and just classy feeling. Explorer is nice too;)

My next cruise isn't until May 2014 on the explorer of the seas, but I find myself thinking about what I'm going to do on my cruise several times a week. Whether I'm at work, home, with my wife and kids etc! I find myself checking my reservation online for no reason at all and also looking at YouTube videos that other travelers made onboard explorer. Am I crazy or do I just need a cruise fix?? Have been going on a cruise once a year for the past 8 years.

Yep you have the disease that no one can cure and my friend you are now an addict so welcome to the club.

You should give her a try - she lives up to her name Grandeur - to me she evokes a time gone by..teak promenade and just classy feeling. Explorer is nice too;)

Royal has me spoiled! Lol I love going on ships that have Johnnny Rockets, full basketball courts to play dodgeball and pick up games, ice skating and portofino which we haven't tried.

Since it's so close I'm sure we'll do it eventually.

I often feel like you do. I do not have the luxury of a lot of time off of work. So in between my "real cruises".... My wife and I take one of the 3 day weekend cruises on the majesty. It's not the greatest....but, I get my fix. I could do it once a month. We have to fly to Miami but we fly early Friday morning and are some of the first ones on the boat. On Monday morning we get off quick and fly home. It allows me to work a half day on Monday. If you really need your fix keep it in mind!

I often feel like you do. I do not have the luxury of a lot of time off of work. So in between my "real cruises".... My wife and I take one of the 3 day weekend cruises on the majesty. It's not the greatest....but, I get my fix. I could do it once a month. We have to fly to Miami but we fly early Friday morning and are some of the first ones on the boat. On Monday morning we get off quick and fly home. It allows me to work a half day on Monday. If you really need your fix keep it in mind!

I love the Majesty! It has Johnny rockets and $1 black jack specials! Lol

I wouldn't mind going on a weekend cruise twice a year but my wife doesn't want to go. I do an all male trip with my guy friends so maybe I can convince them to go.

I cheated yesterday and looked at my reservation. Lol but I did notice that the ultimate package is now available. Seems like the only things added to the ultimate package is the second type of water, a higher price of wine and the fresh squeezed orange juice which I love. Think I'll stick to the premium!

Crazy excited for my cruise here too. Always checking on excursions, keep debating whether I need a beverage package, annoying my husband with random cruise facts ("Did you know JS suites have kettles?!"), etc. Already planning my next cruise too....

I'm cruising in 59 days, not that I'm counting.

Sure wish I had more vacation time from work and a lot more money. I'd go on at least 4 or 5 cruises a year. It's a hereditary thing. My parents went on 58 cruses and maybe in 20 years, I'll reach their total.

Well.....I totally blame you for the fact that after saying we have a B2B booked for January, and that we are wondering how we will feel when we get off without another trip booked....we have booked another for next October, and we are going to get on the ship in Jan fully planning to book another for Feb 2015! Totally your fault!!! Well maybe not :) We would have booked the Feb 2015, but we only got one on-board future cruise credit cert last Nov as we didn't think we would need any more before our original trip booked for this January. Then we booked the second to make it a B2B, and for the trip in Oct we didn't want to wait to get a on-board as we wanted a particular cabin.

This while CC site is just hypnotic! We are really tightening our budget so we can save for more cruises!