Am I crazy or just need my cruise fix??

My next cruise isn't until May 2014 on the explorer of the seas, but I find myself thinking about what I'm going to do on my cruise several times a week. Whether I'm at work, home, with my wife and kids etc! I find myself checking my reservation online for no reason at all and also looking at YouTube videos that other travelers made onboard explorer. Am I crazy or do I just need a cruise fix?? Have been going on a cruise once a year for the past 8 years.

Hah! I do the same thing, and we're not booked to go until July 2014! In our case, I think it's because this is the first cruise we booked more than 60 days in advance. Now I find myself trying to justify a week-long spring break cruise just to make it easier to wait until our two week cruise in July!

Hah! I do the same thing, and we're not booked to go until July 2014! In our case, I think it's because this is the first cruise we booked more than 60 days in advance. Now I find myself trying to justify a week-long spring break cruise just to make it easier to wait until our two week cruise in July!

Lol u deserve a spring break cruise

For sure - an addict and proud of it! that is why we now cruise about 8 times a year minimum. Never get enough of it:D

8 times a year?? Can you adopt me? Pleeeeease! Lol

I would love to go twice a year. The closest port to me is Baltimore and I don't think they have cruises there that sail year round. I assume you live near a port?

Perfectly normal. Try checking in here a couple of times per week instead of checking on your reservation. I find that reading about other people's cruises or helping answer questions keeps me close to cruising, even when the next one is months away :)

I actually have the cruise critic app which I'm on right now. Yea, I read other people's cruise stories and other interesting things. Honestly, it doesn't satisfy my cruise thirst because I'm not on my cruise yet but it helps a little.

My next cruise isn't until May 2014 on the explorer of the seas, but I find myself thinking about what I'm going to do on my cruise several times a week. Whether I'm at work, home, with my wife and kids etc! I find myself checking my reservation online for no reason at all and also looking at YouTube videos that other travelers made onboard explorer. Am I crazy or do I just need a cruise fix?? Have been going on a cruise once a year for the past 8 years.

May 2014?! My next cruise isn't until November 2014 :eek:.

Perfectly normal. Try checking in here a couple of times per week instead of checking on your reservation. I find that reading about other people's cruises or helping answer questions keeps me close to cruising, even when the next one is months away :)

I definitely do the same thing -- it keeps me feeling close to the cruise. And I get all kinds of good tips!

You people are all lucky! My next cruise isn't until Jan 2015 :eek: I still check in here multiple times a day and check my reservation on RCCL's website daily. Not sure why, it's WAY too early to make any of my dining or show reservations, but I still do it! LOL

Hahaha, we have booked another cruise, before our next cruise, twice now. We just start looking at CC boards, and the RCI website etc, and we find another cruise that we decide sounds great! Our next booked cruise in January we turned into a B2B after getting off our last Nov cruise.

We keep saying we are not going to book another cruise before we have sailed on our current booking, but we are wondering how we will feel when we get off our next cruise if we haven't got one booked already to look forward to????

Yep, addicted!

I find myself out here everyday and our next cruise isn't until Nov 2014. Right now I have the Ft. Lauderdale web cam playing in the background so I can hear the ocean:eek:

Hmmm - may have to scoot over to Royal's site and see what they have for the spring and then find a way to convince my boss I need more vacation time!

I find myself out here everyday and our next cruise isn't until Nov 2014. Right now I have the Ft. Lauderdale web cam playing in the background so I can hear the ocean:eek:

Hmmm - may have to scoot over to Royal's site and see what they have for the spring and then find a way to convince my boss I need more vacation time!

Lol good luck with that!

I actually have the cruise critic app which I'm on right now. Yea, I read other people's cruise stories and other interesting things. Honestly, it doesn't satisfy my cruise thirst because I'm not on my cruise yet but it helps a little.

These two magazine subscriptions also help: Cruise Travel magazine and Porthole magazine.