Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Thank-you for reading my review. Not sure what you would consider early AM but this was around 10:00 am. We had went to breakfast in the MDR and then after breakfast we headed up to the Sports Square area. I was surprised as well that there weren't more people up there.

These pictures were taken on our last day at sea

I thought it would have been earlier in the AM. I would want to take advantage of the quiet, such a beautiful looking day and so peaceful.

• 2 weeks later...
Brianna,

Thanks for posting this review, I'm really loving it!

I'm really interested in your New Orleans pictures but, I can't see them just a photobucket sign. Do you know what's going on?

Thanks

Thank You.

I just returned home from another cruise yesterday. You can't see the pics because I need to upgrade my account on Photobucket to get more photo storage. Once I do that you'll be able to see the pics.

I will also be working on another photo review from our cruise on the Dream that I just returned home from

Thank You.

I just returned home from another cruise yesterday. You can't see the pics because I need to upgrade my account on Photobucket to get more photo storage. Once I do that you'll be able to see the pics.

I will also be working on another photo review from our cruise on the Dream that I just returned home from

I'm looking forward to it, Brianna!

Thank You.

Can't wait!!!!!! I've been waiting on your dream review, your reviews are the best.

Hi Brianna,

I'm really looking forward to your Dream review, but don't let us rush you on it. Believe it or not, we were actually on cruise ships at the same time. We were on Carnival Liberty from 4/5 - 4/12, out of Miami. When returning to Miami, we finally got to see Carnival Breeze come in and pull in behind us. Wow, big ship! I'm too lazy to look it up but thought you might know, are the Dream and the Breeze the same size or is it the Dream and the Magic that are the same? We missed Grand Cayman on 4/10 (Thursday) and I honestly have to say that this is the roughest we've ever sailed in but it was a great time.

Speaking of ship sizes, when we flew into Miami, we flew over the Port of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. There were 4 ships, one was Carnival Freedom (same size as Liberty) and RCI's Oasis of the Seas was right behind Freedom...what I difference and really noticeable from the air. I got pictures and just showed them to my DH (uploading and editing now) and he just shook his head.

I hope you had a wonderful cruise and will definitely be following your review.

Holly

Hi Brianna,

I'm really looking forward to your Dream review, but don't let us rush you on it. Believe it or not, we were actually on cruise ships at the same time. We were on Carnival Liberty from 4/5 - 4/12, out of Miami. When returning to Miami, we finally got to see Carnival Breeze come in and pull in behind us. Wow, big ship! I'm too lazy to look it up but thought you might know, are the Dream and the Breeze the same size or is it the Dream and the Magic that are the same? We missed Grand Cayman on 4/10 (Thursday) and I honestly have to say that this is the roughest we've ever sailed in but it was a great time.

Speaking of ship sizes, when we flew into Miami, we flew over the Port of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. There were 4 ships, one was Carnival Freedom (same size as Liberty) and RCI's Oasis of the Seas was right behind Freedom...what I difference and really noticeable from the air. I got pictures and just showed them to my DH (uploading and editing now) and he just shook his head.

I hope you had a wonderful cruise and will definitely be following your review.

Holly

Hello Holly....

Before we decided on the 9-day repo cruise on the Dream we were looking at that same cruise on the Liberty.

The Dream, Magic, and Breeze are all in the Dream Class so yes they would all be the same size. Each ship has it's own quirks. The Dream doesn't have the 2.0 upgrades yet.

We did have a wonderful cruise on the Dream. It definitely won't be our last repositioning cruise.....we loved the extra sea days

Yay! I just discovered your reviews so I can't wait to see the pics

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I've gotta upgrade my Photobucket account. I am getting my pics uploaded from my cruise on the Carnival Dream. Once those are uploaded to my computer I will get them up on photobucket.

I've gotta upgrade my Photobucket account. I am getting my pics uploaded from my cruise on the Carnival Dream. Once those are uploaded to my computer I will get them up on photobucket.

I have searched for the re-positioning Dream cruise review, and can't find it!!

• 7 months later...
CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013254_zpsef9d7aa5.jpg

This was the look on my face when we went out onto the balcony because I was shocked at what we saw

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013244_zpsd9014409.jpg

It was now clear as a bell and quite warm outside. What a difference 5 hours will make???

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013248_zpsda3dbbcf.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013249_zpsc25baf24.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013250_zps4c472866.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013251_zps20807090.jpg

Ok folks that is the end of Day #1 onboard the Carnival Sunshine. Feel free to ask any and all questions

Love your review!

• 4 weeks later...

John Heald even made an appearance at our party

We had a 50/50 raffle at our party. 50% of the proceeds went to the raffle winner and the other 50% went to St. Judes Children's Hospital. We raised $365.00.....that was AWESOME

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2577_zps16f01e41.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love Jamie Dee. She was on the Dream when we were on her last year and she is so full of life. When we would go to the shows, you could see her over to the side behind the curtains doing the routines with the dancers. She was always pumping up the crowd and getting them going. She's awesome.

Thanks for the Sunshine review. I'm considering booking her and so far, I'm loving the way she looks and all the upgrades they have done to her. :)

Hi,

we were going to make our Dec 7 2014 the last cruise, when lo and behold as we left the cabin there was an envelope in mail box Enclosed was a letter for a free cruise. Wow could not turn that down, so we are scheduled for the Sunshine (I think my favorite) on Jan 31st.) I know LUCKY us.

I think your CUBS will be in the playoffs next year; they are making some great deals. Hope our Nationals meet them in the playoffs

Keep up the reviews yours are the best

dot

Oh my gosh, I love Jamie Dee. She was on the Dream when we were on her last year and she is so full of life. When we would go to the shows, you could see her over to the side behind the curtains doing the routines with the dancers. She was always pumping up the crowd and getting them going. She's awesome.

Thanks for the Sunshine review. I'm considering booking her and so far, I'm loving the way she looks and all the upgrades they have done to her. :)

Quit considering it and book it already [emoji6][emoji2][emoji6] the Sunshine is a wonderful ship. I would go on it again in a second. And knowing that Jaime Dee would be your cruise director would make it that much more enjoyable