Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Jaxson's is great! They make all their ice cream and toppings on premises (the hot fudge is great and they always serve an extra sidecar of the topping). It is on A1A near Dania Jai-Alai. If you are ever in that area again, I would suggest you pay them a visit, jaxsonsicecream dot com

It is a real funky place with good food, nice people and fabulous ice cream. You can also purchase all those old fashioned candies, i.e., Mary Janes, big red wax lips, those little wax bottles with syrup inside, candy buttons on strips of paper, etc.

Rose

Jaxson's is great! They make all their ice cream and toppings on premises (the hot fudge is great and they always serve an extra sidecar of the topping). It is on A1A near Dania Jai-Alai. If you are ever in that area again, I would suggest you pay them a visit, jaxsonsicecream dot com

It is a real funky place with good food, nice people and fabulous ice cream. You can also purchase all those old fashioned candies, i.e., Mary Janes, big red wax lips, those little wax bottles with syrup inside, candy buttons on strips of paper, etc.

Rose

We will definitely check it out the next time that we are in the area. Our cruise in April goes out of Port Canaveral

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohohohoo.....Keep posting! Just booked the repo in April on Sunshine and will be in New Orleans for my first visit too...cant wait to see your review and pics of NO. Quick question...did you stay in NO pre cruise? Trying to find. Hotel.

Thank you!

Ohohohoo.....Keep posting! Just booked the repo in April on Sunshine and will be in New Orleans for my first visit too...cant wait to see your review and pics of NO. Quick question...did you stay in NO pre cruise? Trying to find. Hotel.

Thank you!

We stayed one night pre-cruise in New Orleans and one night post-cruise. We stayed in Metairie because all the hotels in New Orleans were booked up for a Saints game or they were way too expensive. We stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites. It was a great hotel with comfortable beds, a good breakfast, it was quiet and comfy, and was perfect for what we needed with a hotel. This hotel was about 10 minutes north of New Orleans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really enjoying your review. I can't wait to see the Sunshine portion, I'll be sailing her in 17 days:D Your pictures are great and thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Edited by Dymediva
typo

I'm really enjoying your review. I can't wait to see the Sunshine portion, I'll be sailing her in 17 days:D Your pictures are great and thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Thank You. You will truly enjoy the Sunshine....it is a beautiful ship. Don't believe all the negative rumors that you may hear leading up to your cruise. We had a wonderful time and I'm sure that you will too

Enjoying your review Bri, i always enjoy your reviews!

And thanks for the Budget promo code, just made a rental reservation for our pre-cruise stay.

Thank You so much.

Happy to know that the Budget Rental Car promo worked out for ya. We use that promo code every time we rent a car and we have saved hundreds of dollars using that code. I have it wrote down and I keep it with our travel documents so it's there whenever I need it.

I will be reserving a car this week for our cruise on the Dream in April. And I'll be using that promo code

Great review. I've been reading it all day...and admiring your pictures! You have a good eye for taking pics. You and your dad look like you had an awesome time. Eagerly awaiting more.... :D

Thank You so much. My dad always gives me a hard time for taking so many pictures. I figure that if the picture doesn't look good that I can delete it later. And yes my dad and I always have a great time when were cruising.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the rest of my review.

I will get back to the review in the morning.....I know I has said tonight but I'm heading to bed early. Thanks Again to everyone for reading my review. It's makes me happy that you enjoy it because I know that I enjoy putting it together

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2080_zpscfb3f45b.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2076_zpsa733af21.jpg

I love these fake Palm Trees.

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2091_zpsca72b39e.jpg

If you want a nice, quiet place to sit and relax then be sure to go out on Deck 10 on the outdoor Promenade. There were many times when we were the only people out here. It was a perfect place to watch the sunset....more on that to come later

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2107_zpsa82d3f35.jpg

I've been waiting on this review. You do such a great job. I agree with you that part of deck 10 on fantasy class is the best most relaxing place to sit. Expecially at night because it is pitch black out there being so close to the bridge.

Hey Bri!!

I've been waiting for your review as we're doing the exact same itinerary on the Ecstasy in March. I'm assuming that formal night was the Key West day? Just an assumption since it was an early port day and late for Cozumel the next. How did you find the islands and the times? I"m having such a hard time deciding what to do with the hours we're there for.

Thanks for doing the review!!! I'm always such a big fan of them and your pictures are amazing!

I'm actually cruising with my Dad this coming cruise as well. Along with a few others, but it will be interesting!!!

Can't wait to read the rest of it. Do you have any pics of your cabin? WE're almost in the exact same cabin, except on ecstasy...i'm sure they will look reasonably the same.

Happy New Year!!!

Becky