CC is the BEST!

LiseD

I have to say this is the BEST board to get info on cruising. I am packing for my cruise now...I had to smile as I noticed that many of the things I am packing are things I have learned to bring because of this board!!

I am sure it is different for everyone but the BEST thing we bring that I learned about on this board is the over the door clear shoe hanger. Our family of 4 always stay in the same room.....our twin daughters are now 20 and that shoe hanger is what keeps my husband sane during the week! He is a neat freak and having 3 women in the room with all their "things".....well.....this item is a Godsend! :)

The 2nd best thing I learned on this board to bring is the pop up clothes hamper.....for the same reasons as listed above! With these 2 things our room stays pretty organized!!

Thank you CC posters for all your great advice!

The 2nd best thing I learned on this board to bring is the pop up clothes hamper.....for the same reasons as listed above! With these 2 things our room stays pretty organized!!

On most ships your luggage will fit under the beds for storage, which can also double as your hamper. We simply put all of our worn clothes in the suitcases under the bed each day. This eliminates the need for a hamper or other laundry storage and also shortens the pack time at the end of the cruise as most of our clothes are already in the suitcases by the last night.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I have to say this is the BEST board to get info on cruising. I am packing for my cruise now...I had to smile as I noticed that many of the things I am packing are things I have learned to bring because of this board!!

I am sure it is different for everyone but the BEST thing we bring that I learned about on this board is the over the door clear shoe hanger. Our family of 4 always stay in the same room.....our twin daughters are now 20 and that shoe hanger is what keeps my husband sane during the week! He is a neat freak and having 3 women in the room with all their "things".....well.....this item is a Godsend! :)

I agree! There is so much good, useful information that I don't think you could get anyplace else. Whether you have cruised before or this is your first time, CC has a lot to offer!

I agree, the advise/comments on CC are quite helpful.

On our first cruise, we didnt know anything but pack up and go!

This made for a most interesting adventure, so say the least!

First I learned was: DONT over pack, We learned that lesson well!

Our 3rd cruise will here soon, hope to do better!

Information learned here will be used, no doubt about that!