Short review of the Ruby Princess, with pictures

nursemom2

We just celebrated my Moms 85th birthday, by taking a 4 day Ruby princess cruise! There were 5 of us, my Mom, and her 4 daughters! It was a wonderful cruise, and I posted pictures and a review on our family blog. Feel free to take a look if you like.:) I will be happy to answer any questions!

http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/

Edited by nursemom2

Thank you for sharing your review and photos. It looked like you all had a great time. We've been on the Ruby Princess twice, and really enjoyed her while sailing.

We will have to look up that little restaurant the next time we take the Western Itinerary.

Best wishes in the new year. And, Happy Birthday to your mom!

Lynne

Thanks for posting your blog; great photos! I don't want to sound like a creeper, but I also have 3 sisters: Patty, Jeanie and Janet! Also, I'm guessing by your username that you are a nurse, so am I!

WOW......You are not from California are you???....:D You are right, I am a nurse, although just recently retired. If you get a chance, I'd love to talk with you....nursemom2@yahoo.com

Nice review and blog!! Brings back fond memories of 2 cruises my sisters (2) and I did with our Mother. Great memories - my mom and 1 sister gone, but I remember 4 over -60's in a quad cabin. Hysterical. Literally it was a game of "mother, may I?" We had to alert everyone if you were opening the door to come and go from cabin, bath, etc.

BTW, was Ruby sold out?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Nice review and blog!! Brings back fond memories of 2 cruises my sisters (2) and I did with our Mother. Great memories - my mom and 1 sister gone, but I remember 4 over -60's in a quad cabin. Hysterical. Literally it was a game of "mother, may I?" We had to alert everyone if you were opening the door to come and go from cabin, bath, etc.

BTW, was Ruby sold out?

The one thing I will always remember about this cruise, is 3 of us doing each others make up before dinner......I felt like a teenager again!

The Ruby was nearly full, but not sold out. Not sure why, as the price was amazing!

Edited by nursemom2

Pia was recently on the Ruby for a short cruise over Christmas and did a "live from". She covered movies, daily activities, shows etc. here is link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1958950

I always love Pias threads.....I must of missed this one, thanks for sharing!