Hiring Taxi in Falmouth

sunandsnow

Cruising on Serenade in a couple of weeks stopping in Falmouth. Can you hire a taxi to Red Stripe beach where RCL takes passengers. Cost? Cost of hiring a taxi to Dr. Cave beach in Montego Bay?

We have been to Dunn's River Falls. Trying to find something closer. Not really excited about spending over 2 hours in transport.

Not interested in the Hilton AI either. Any options near Falmouth?

Having trouble planning our day in Falmouth. Thanks for any help!

Have you done the banana boat rafting at Falmouth ? It's on our bucket list.... But we stay longer than one day with a ship!

Doctors cave beach ...I don't know how much money.....but it is cool. 17 miles.

Look at tripadvisor.com.

Use red plate taxi only.

kcdancerkc - Thanks for the reply. We are not interested in the white water rafting tubing, bamboo raft or horseback riding. We have a white water raft and raft the Snake River by Jackson Hole every summer and we have horses. We have been to Dunn River Falls and really liked it. We are thinking about Secret Falls/Blue Hole but didn't want to travel that far. Looking for a closer beach. I read there is a beach at Duncan's Bay close too. Wondering if it is easy or advisable to just get a taxi at the port to Duncan's Bay or a Mo Bay beach and cost?

You could go to Burwood Beach or Time and Place. Its 5 to 10 minutes drive east of Falmouth port.

Someone told me that red Stripe beach is a part of Burwood beach but i am not sure. I know that

Red Stripe beach is close to the other beaches. Here is the Map https://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&channel=np&q=jamaica+falmouth+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8eda33f8c3cfab6b:0x947175f8cf7d2536,Falmouth,+Jamaica&gl=us&ei=YhnHUvXYCMaisATj8oCgDQ&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA.

Just zoom out a little and will see Time and place and Burwood beach. You can take a taxi from in town

but i am not sure if you can take a taxi from the pier.

Edited by Rickie J 2013

You could go to Burwood Beach or Time and Place. Its 5 to 10 minutes drive east of Falmouth port.

Someone told me that red Stripe beach is a part of Burwood beach but i am not sure. I know that

Red Stripe beach is close to the other beaches. Here is the Map https://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&channel=np&q=jamaica+falmouth+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8eda33f8c3cfab6b:0x947175f8cf7d2536,Falmouth,+Jamaica&gl=us&ei=YhnHUvXYCMaisATj8oCgDQ&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA.

Just zoom out a little and will see Time and place and Burwood beach. You can take a taxi from in town

but i am not sure if you can take a taxi from the pier.

I read somewhere that "Tony" who has the Time & Place has lost his lease and that in February it would no longer be open. Please correct me if I am wrong because I wanted to go there February 4th.

I read somewhere that "Tony" who has the Time & Place has lost his lease and that in February it would no longer be open. Please correct me if I am wrong because I wanted to go there February 4th.

My friend who go to time and Place regularly said that Time and Place will still will be open next month. I will tell her to ask the owner in person just to give you extra confirmation.

Edited by Rickie J 2013