Great Outdoors on the Sun

travel12

I just noticed that there are stairs leading from the buffet area on the Sun to the Great Outdoors Café. I find stairs difficult to navigate. How many stairs would there be? Is there any other way to access the Great Outdoors Café?

The Great Outdoors and the Garden Cafe (buffet) are on the same deck, level with each other, and as the other post said a sliding door connects them. You can also go directly into the Great Outdoors from the same deck Sports Bar through another sliding door.

I just noticed that there are stairs leading from the buffet area on the Sun to the Great Outdoors Café. I find stairs difficult to navigate. How many stairs would there be? Is there any other way to access the Great Outdoors Café?

I'm not sure what you are looking at. Here is link to drag it decks (free website) with easily readable deck plan. The Great Outdoors Cafe is on the same level as the Garden Cafe so no stairs are necessary. There is also an upstairs section with additional seating that does have a stairway from the lower level to second level. It looks like you might be able to access the second level via elevator if you wanted to.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Sun

There are stairs from Las Ramblas outside down to the Great Outdoors. But otherwise completely accessible from walking through the regular Buffet.

There are stairs to negotiate to Il Adagio though, so you might want to check that out if you plan on eating there.

There are stairs from Las Ramblas outside down to the Great Outdoors. But otherwise completely accessible from walking through the regular Buffet.

There are stairs to negotiate to Il Adagio though, so you might want to check that out if you plan on eating there.

You can access Il Adagio without stairs by going through the smaller MDR. It has a back access there, same deck level.

You can access Il Adagio without stairs by going through the smaller MDR. It has a back access there, same deck level.

My mother did this for suite breakfast and lunch. Especially if her hip was hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Great Outdoors and the Garden Cafe (buffet) are on the same deck, level with each other, and as the other post said a sliding door connects them. You can also go directly into the Great Outdoors from the same deck Sports Bar through another sliding door.

And the sliding door automatically opens. You don't have to worry about opening it with full hands.

My mother did this for suite breakfast and lunch. Especially if her hip was hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

And the sliding door automatically opens. You don't have to worry about opening it with full hands.

Happy 2014 to my two favorite Sun lovers!