Please release the dates!

I know I have a while to wait, but I can't wait until they release the rest of the dates for 2015! We want to take our son on Oasis for his senior year trip, and I really want to countdown! I check every day, I will be thrilled when I see Dec 2015 in blue!

I'm kind of hoping they hold off till we're back from our Oasis sailing this month. (this month!!! yay!!!)

Our 10 year anniversary is in October of 2015, and I want to book something nice. But first I want to make sure that we enjoy Royal as much as it sounds like we will from the posts here. If we do I'm looking at maybe a suite on the Quantum.

I am waiting for 2015 dates too... I keep checking and checking and they just don't appear!

Jo :)

Looking at least year's deployment schedule, a few itineraries showed up in February, but the bulk of the itineraries were released between early March and late April.

Looking at least year's deployment schedule, a few itineraries showed up in February, but the bulk of the itineraries were released between early March and late April.

That is roughly what I was expecting but I do appreciate the clarification.

I want to get planning my next cruise and whether my dream of an Alaska Cruisetour will be possible next year or if it will have to wait until 2016!

Thanks for the heads up:-)

I had posted early, and someone mentioned that I would have to wait awhile...

My countdown will have to wait:-)

I am waiting for 2015 dates too... I keep checking and checking and they just don't appear!

And they won't for several more weeks at least. Traditionally RCI begins posting its schedules in late February or early March. It may be difficult but patience is necessary and will eventually be rewarded.:)

And they won't for several more weeks at least. Traditionally RCI begins posting its schedules in late February or early March. It may be difficult but patience is necessary and will eventually be rewarded.:)

Booking holidays has never been an area where I am good with patience! I'm getting antsy that I can't sort everything yet for my November cruise, so it leads me to look at other holidays... Lol! I might try and stick a sneaky one in during May this year to help a little ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one stalking the RCI site looking for December 2015 dates! LOL!!!! Glad to see I'm not alone. I'd thought about doing March 2015 but December will give me some breathing room in terms of payments.

And...perhaps I can snag a coveted Aft cabin if I can get in there as soon as they open up.:p:D

I thought I was the only one stalking the RCI site looking for December 2015 dates! LOL!!!! Glad to see I'm not alone. I'd thought about doing March 2015 but December will give me some breathing room in terms of payments.

And...perhaps I can snag a coveted Aft cabin if I can get in there as soon as they open up.:p:D

I love that I am not alone!!!!

That is why I love these boards! It reminds me that there are other people, besides my husband and myself, who are in love with cruising:-)

and another one here too, I have been stalking the 2015 for our Alaskan vacation! I am really anxious to see what ships are going to be running.

That is exactly what I am doing. We know it won't be Rhapsody - have their been any talks of if or which ship will go up there to join Radiance? I tried searching around earlier but couldn't find anything.

Edited by jo24

That is exactly what I am doing. We know it won't be Rhapsody - have their been any talks of if or which ship will go up there to join Radiance? I tried searching around earlier but couldn't find anything.

I am going to guess that Legend might be it since it is doing Panama Canal in April

Is there any way to know ships will be where? I'd like to at least be able to narrow it down so when it is released I can snag the cabin we want immediately!

Not really. We won't know for sure until the itineraries appear.

Out here on the west coast, we are all watching for the Jewel in 2015. There is a thread on that already: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1955778

The Los Angeles port calendar is showing Jewel stopping 3x in late September and early October 2015. It also shows a stop in Avalon (Catalina Island) just off LA in May 2015. We are suspecting a canal trip in early May to San Diego, then a coastal to Vancouver for a summer season in Alaska. Return to San Diego via Hawaii. Will just have to wait and see.

It always feels good to know you are not the only one!

I have been looking every day for 2015.

Now I know I can probably expect to wait another month to see the cruise I am looking for. I hope someone comes back here when it opens and lets everyone know!