Do rcci reduce prices with less than 30 days to go?

All depends on how many cabins are unsold. Also keep in mind that the single supplement will most likely be 200%.

In addition to checking the website regularly , if you are a C&A member than also check the RCCL C&A Tuesday Sale. Here's the link to see if your cruise is listed: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Edited by xxoocruiser

Hi

Trying to get my brother onto fos for 2 February, as travelling as a solo passenger prices are high at the moment. Will it be likely that prices will drop at all before the cruise?

Cheers, Jo

There is always a possibility that the prices might drop, but there is no guarantee that they will. You have to be pretty vigilant in following the prices this month to see if they change. Keep an eye out for any potential sales, check and see if your brother is elegible for any discounts (military, fire/ems, or law enforcement) rates. Good luck! :)

There is always a possibility that the prices might drop, but there is no guarantee that they will. You have to be pretty vigilant in following the prices this month to see if they change. Keep an eye out for any potential sales, check and see if your brother is elegible for any discounts (military, fire/ems, or law enforcement) rates. Good luck! :)

Vigilant is the key word. Many times prices will drop for a day or less then go back up. I would suggest checking 2-3 times per day to have the best chance of success.

Good luck.

Absolutely assuming there is enough inventory out there. I just watched my Indy Christmas cruise go through several rounds of drops in the weeks leading up to the sailing.

If you want some examples look at my posts in the roll call for that cruise. I posted price drops as the cruise got closer.

Watch inventory closely though with mock bookings as you don't want to miss out.

Hi

Trying to get my brother onto fos for 2 February, as travelling as a solo passenger prices are high at the moment. Will it be likely that prices will drop at all before the cruise?

Cheers, Jo

Just checked a website and there are few cabins left. All outsides are sold out, only D1 balconies and a few suites as well as insides.

There is an inside Z guarantee on for $699 right now. Not sure if it will go cheaper or not given that it looks like this cruise has been selling well.

Vigilant is the key word. Many times prices will drop for a day or less then go back up. I would suggest checking 2-3 times per day to have the best chance of success.

Good luck.

I've seen it where a price will drop for only a few hours and then go right back up.......Yes, the key word is vigilant.

Yes! But SOLO has been tough lately.

One thing you have going for you is that at least the kids go back to school this week. People combining Disney and cruise will be lighter. Maybe there will be something in the Going Going Gone sale next week with less than 200% ????? Cold weather up north doesn't help either.

I have been looking for SOLO Miami, Ft. Laud and Cape C for 2 weeks and coming up with no real deals on RCCL......Might stay landbound until April or move to another line where there are a lot of SOLO deals. Good Luck to you.

Edited by dealer9296

Yes! But SOLO has been tough lately.

One thing you have going for you is that at least the kids go back to school this week. People combining Disney and cruise will be lighter. Maybe there will be something in the Going Going Gone sale next week with less than 200% ????? Cold weather up north doesn't help either.

I have been looking for SOLO Miami, Ft. Laud and Cape C for 2 weeks and coming up with no real deals on RCCL......Might stay landbound until April or move to another line where there are a lot of SOLO deals. Good Luck to you.

Thanks to all for the input, I will have to keep my eyes peeled. I did ask my travel agent to contact rci to move one person from my booking (as we are 3 in a room occupancy at the moment) out of my room to share an inside with my brother but they came back with a price of nearly £2000 pounds :eek: which would be over $3000.00

I dont think they have priced it correctly. Even with my brother paying single occupancy at say $1471 (price quoted by rci rep) it doesn't equate as my 3rd passenger is already paid for at a balcony price. we currently have 7408 which only sleeps 3.

ps - what is a going going gone sale? where can I find the info to when it is on?

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Good only on dates listed:

These are not going to help you any but a new one will come out maybe Thursday night you can look at it....if not hopefully Friday. Sometime they have Freedom listed at 150%.......Now that I think about it Euros ???? I don't believe you are USA.......can you take advantage of this sell? I don't know....you can call and find out. Sorry! I hope I haven't taken up your time for nothing. Good Luck to you.

I just read the rules on the sale and it looks like if you are a Crown and Anchor member you can???

Edited by dealer9296