When will Summer 2015 schedule be released?

I know there's probably no way of knowing for sure, but I was wondering if anyone had a ballpark idea of when the summer cruising schedules for the next year tend to be released?

I sadly need to bump out my Summer 2014 cruise possibly to Summer 2015, but not sure if the schedule would be released before my final payment is due...

I know there's probably no way of knowing for sure, but I was wondering if anyone had a ballpark idea of when the summer cruising schedules for the next year tend to be released?

I sadly need to bump out my Summer 2014 cruise possibly to Summer 2015, but not sure if the schedule would be released before my final payment is due...

Spring 2014.

If the 2015 schedule is not released by the time of your final payment you could move it to a cruise in April of 2015 and then once the schedules are released then move it to the cruise of your choice.

This is assuming that you have a reason for moving it (I.e. a Next Cruise Certificate) otherwise you can get a full refund and then rebook once he schedules are available.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 1 month later...

I believe the May 2014 dates and forward were released mid-February last year because that was when I moved my reservation out from May 2013 to May 2014, just before final payment. I am approaching final payment again in a week, and still the dates are not released. I need to move this cruise again, and would rather move it to a date I will probably use, rather than pick an April 2015 date, and have to move it again.

I believe the May 2014 dates and forward were released mid-February last year because that was when I moved my reservation out from May 2013 to May 2014, just before final payment. I am approaching final payment again in a week, and still the dates are not released. I need to move this cruise again, and would rather move it to a date I will probably use, rather than pick an April 2015 date, and have to move it again.

The dates are out, I booked my Oct 2015 cruise last weekend.

Edited by dacsmom