Platinum Gift To Be Mailed

GAMOM4

I was on a cruise November 16th and they were out of the platinum gifts...and said it would be mailed....I was just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes to receive it. Do they actually mail us one?

I was on a cruise November 16th and they were out of the platinum gifts...and said it would be mailed....I was just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes to receive it. Do they actually mail us one?

I recall reading of one other occurrence of this mentioned here. I think they got it within two weeks.

We turned in the form requests for Nov 16 & 21st cruises on Fascination Haven't recd anything for either of them. We are boarding again on Fascination in the morning (yes, like her a lot). We will ask GS, see if they know what happened to the Platinum gift requests. Imagine they will just say call and check on it. We will report back if any news.

We turned in the form requests for Nov 16 & 21st cruises on Fascination Haven't recd anything for either of them. We are boarding again on Fascination in the morning (yes, like her a lot). We will ask GS, see if they know what happened to the Platinum gift requests. Imagine they will just say call and check on it. We will report back if any news.

I sure wish that I were getting on that cruise with you!!!! I love the Fascination also....my husband and I had cruised 6 times out of Jacksonville...our platinum cruise was the November 16th cruise....my husband died of a widow maker massive heart attack on September 10th so he didn't get to make the platinum status....he was so excited about it (not that it really means that much.....but it was something we worked together to get to) I decided that he would have been furious if I would have chose not to cruise......I didn't know how it would be.....but it was good ... it was REALLY different without him ... but good.

My platinum gift last April took 8 weeks to arrive in the mail. It was the Tervis tumbler at that time on Imagination. I just got back from Sunshine yesterday, and they gave me the new tote bag.

I sure wish that I were getting on that cruise with you!!!! I love the Fascination also....my husband and I had cruised 6 times out of Jacksonville...our platinum cruise was the November 16th cruise....my husband died of a widow maker massive heart attack on September 10th so he didn't get to make the platinum status....he was so excited about it (not that it really means that much.....but it was something we worked together to get to) I decided that he would have been furious if I would have chose not to cruise......I didn't know how it would be.....but it was good ... it was REALLY different without him ... but good.

so sorry about the loss of your husband

Our sincere condolences. It is so difficult. We know some of your sorrow. We, too, were both widowed about 8 years ago. Many say cruising is our runaway. The joy is doing it together, as husband and wife. Enjoy and appreciate each trip, always remembering. We hope to meet you on a future cruise!

I'm glad that you got your gift, but I'm even more glad that you enjoyed your cruise. I remember reading your post when you were trying to decide whether you should still go just after your husband passed away. I am so sorry for your loss and I wish you much peace and hapiness in the future.

We sailed on the Dream Nov 9th and they were out of the gifts. We completed the form and still nothing in the mial. I contacted the Diamond Desk and they are looking into it now. I love the tervis tumbles but enough is enough so I'm hoping for something new. :D

We got off the Fascination on Nov. 16th, and havn't received anything yet. Any info would be appreciated . Bill & Mary

We got off the Fascination on Nov. 16th, and havn't received anything yet. Any info would be appreciated . Bill & Mary

This was the cruise I was on also ... so since mine came today I bet yours will come one day this week also:)

We sailed on the Dream Nov 9th and they were out of the gifts. We completed the form and still nothing in the mial. I contacted the Diamond Desk and they are looking into it now. I love the tervis tumbles but enough is enough so I'm hoping for something new. :D

For whatever it is worth, we were on the Dream 12/2 and got the tervs cups