Oasis Sushi Question

Yes...It was available in the WJ during our October Oasis cruise and I assume always is.

I like to grab a plate full and bring it back to the room while getting ready for dinner.

Maybe you can answer this. My daughter likes to eat healthy. She is a teen. Is she allowed to get food in the Solarium Bistro, then leave? Is it in the Solarium or just connected to it?

I like to grab a plate full and bring it back to the room while getting ready for dinner.

Maybe you can answer this. My daughter likes to eat healthy. She is a teen. Is she allowed to get food in the Solarium Bistro, then leave? Is it in the Solarium or just connected to it?

Hello, I have seen people go in and get fruit plates and take them out, you do have to go into the Solarium to get into the Solarium Bistro, I would not imagine they have a problem with people taking food away as it could be cruisers who want to eat near the main pools or in their cabins.

Solarium Bistro has no age restriction, it´s just the Solarium itself.

steamboats

Hello, I have seen people go in and get fruit plates and take them out, you do have to go into the Solarium to get into the Solarium Bistro, I would not imagine they have a problem with people taking food away as it could be cruisers who want to eat near the main pools or in their cabins.

Thanks, I appreciate your answers. :)

you do have to go into the Solarium to get into the Solarium Bistro

Not really, the entrance to the Bistro is right when you enter the Solarium. So you don´t really enter the Solarium or cross it. You pass by the cantilevered whirlpools, go through one door and right after you go into the Bistro area.

steamboats

How does the Windjammer sushi compare to Izumi's (besides the price)? is it just different fish?

The sushi in the windjammer or other is usually just made with veggies , tofu/cream cheese and lower end seafood.

Your not going to get high end cuts of fish, like a normal sushi joint.

Going off my experience on the Freedom.

Edited by DreamingBig1