12 Night Southern Caribbean Holiday

I'm looking to do this itinerary on Legend of the Seas in 2015 if it's available. Right now it's 3364 pp for the Dec 2014 trip. Is it cheaper if you book it earlier or is that the going rate because it's a holiday cruise? Also, any recommendations about aft cabins on Legend would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm looking to do this itinerary on Legend of the Seas in 2015 if it's available. Right now it's 3364 pp for the Dec 2014 trip. Is it cheaper if you book it earlier or is that the going rate because it's a holiday cruise? Also, any recommendations about aft cabins on Legend would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sailings over Christmas or New Years are charged a premium, sometimes double the rate they would be the first week after New Year's. There's no way to predict which direction the prices will go. However Royal will honor any price drops up to final payment date.

Edited by clarea

Just did the Holiday cruise on board the Legend! Had a great time. We booked in June for our cruise... it didn't really drop for us..... though I did watch the prices drop a little from January 2013 and June 2013.

If you have questions about the ship just ask. My DH and I had a great time!

Gabrielle

Just cruised on Legend in a aft jr suite for 11 day southern Caribbean. Enjoyed seeing new ports. Ship is old but friendly crew and airial show in centrum.Like the secret staircase from aft to spa and Park Café. Might cruise this itinerary again on Explorer in 2014.

We paid $3500 pp for a balcony this past Christmas and New Years for an 11 night on the legend....many times prices were higher....I only saw one price drop to around $2700 but it only lasted a day and it was after final payment.... We did get $150 obc from rccl for booking on board, and $200 credit from our travel agent and for the balcony room we had our diamond plus discount, 2free specialty restaurant and pre paid gratuity...so it was nice to gave lots of on board credit

My kids had an interior for around $2000 pp... I think looking back I would have been happy in the interior and saved the $3,000 :)

Thanks for all the responses. It's such a great itinerary! I can wait for the Dec 2015 dates to open up.

That price is sooooo steep! I just checked today and there are still a few aft balconies available for the Dec 2014 sailing.

Gonna talk to DS and see if he would prefer this itinerary or a week on the Allure/Oasis. I'm leaning towards this one because it's so exotic.