Celebrity Cruises website problem

Vaux

Hello!

Why can´t i see any available Veranda-cabins for Reflection on 1 of march or Silhuette on 2 of march? They certainly aren´t sold out, you can choose your cabin numbers on other sites. Is this normal or a bug or something?

Thanks,

Vaux

Edited by Vaux

Hello!

Why can´t i see any available Veranda-cabins for Reflection on 1 of march or Silhuette on 2 of march? They certainly aren´t sold out, you can choose your cabin numbers on other sites. Is this normal or a bug or something?

Thanks,

Vaux

I was able to see them on the Reflection on March 1 cruise. The first one that shows up with the guarantee, but then if you go down there were 7 other veranda categories after clicking on view all available staterooms on this class, I saw what cabins were available.

I was able to see them on the Reflection on March 1 cruise. The first one that shows up with the guarantee, but then if you go down there were 7 other veranda categories after clicking on view all available staterooms on this class, I saw what cabins were available.

This certainly is strange, have they closed the cabins for us European customers. I even tried the Australian version with the same result, only inside, outside, concierge and Aqua-class cabins available...

The new thing I've noticed is when I try to put in my postal (zip) code it won't allow me to because it must be 5 or 9 characters, even though I've selected my country as Canada. (Canadian postal codes are 6 digits long)

It's the same way in booking, it won't even let you get past the personal info page :confused:

I've been checking the website (sailing Jan 25 2014) for friends interested in taking the same cruise but for a week have been getting page not found error every time I search Find cruises on Constellation. Didn't want to contact them by phone until I was sure friends could make it. A whole week now.

This problem is intermittent for years now -- they need to fix it. They are losing business but I guess they don't know it.

I'm pretty sure the Celebrity website is run by the Obamacare people in their spare time. I do not believe I've seen a more unreliable site.

Jim

Except the Obamacare website works fine now.

Celebrity's still doesn't work and it is supposed to generate revenue.

Not.

CaroleSS :)

The funny thing is, my husband tried to find same info on his iphone (I was using my laptop) and was able to find this sailing and at very much lower prices. So we also found we are overpaying and cannot upgrade since there are no suites.

Admit to being bummed out here. Celebrity is our favorite cruiseline. We upgraded to Concierge to get an extra point so that we would get Elite benefits on another longer cruise we plan for next year but the program changed and we will not move up. We had 8 points and would have had 10 but now do not qualify.

Still love Celebrity but will not buy a passages, will not book before final payment and will try iphone. I wonder why I couldn't get info but iphone could.